Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bioshock infinite

For me this looks like another game i will watch on youtube, unfortunatly there is no demo but from what i see in videos i will enjoy it just as much watching it as i would actualy playing it.
    I am Stian ingame...

Quote Originally Posted by Civilix View Post
    For me this looks like another game i will watch on youtube, unfortunatly there is no demo but from what i see in videos i will enjoy it just as much watching it as i would actualy playing it.
    I doubt you will enjoy it the same - it's all about being engaged in the story and the "relationship" with Elizabeth, which is made from all the small interactions and "choices" you make in the game.

BTW There were seconds where she was really convincing and it felt really bad

I also searched every corner and rat hole. Found about 80% of voice boxes and things. Maybe rest of them are unlocked after finishing game once or just in 1999 mode.

But, sadly combat is so ****ed up that it pains me to even start new game again

And sadly, choices you make. They don't make any difference at all... No different endings and outcomes. Also eats life span of game a lot

Good article to help understand ending

http://venturebeat.com/2013/03/28/un...g-explanation/

Spoilers are there for sure, do not look if you don't want to see them

@Misiug

Well about history, im can bet my second testicle that Poland has more interesting history than US. IMO US history is too young and without any real interesting points to make it fun material to use in games or movies. AC3 failed on that too, tried to hit US market with their history and got **** on top of head from many because of that.
    Last edited by darknessjw; 2nd April 2013 at 13:52.

I did watch the interview with the creator .. and other things and frankly ... the game does not live up to its billing.

Even the much hyped throwing a baseball at a mixed race couple who are tied up is bollocks .. you are not allowed to make that choice. Doesn't matter if you chose to throw ball at the announcer or the couple or do nothing ... you still end up in the same scene.

And it continues in that fashion too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    I checked every ****ing corner and trashcan in this game and still found like 80% of all upgrades, records and that tourist-crap. I didn't get any achievement, so it was mostly wasted time.
    the reason why ud get the auditory recording is to better understand the story and the themes the game scratches. btw 'racism' isnt a theme, its more a subject to present a theme that can help us to understand what is human nature according to the developper

Too bad there is no subtitles for Audio boxes, makes harder for non US/UK people. Also reading them from menu/tab afterwards kinda breaks immersion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12