Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newly returned and very undergeared...

Default Newly returned and very undergeared...

Hi all,

Im just back to the game, a lvl 79 Bear Shaman. My last 15 or so lvls were done via guild powerleveling and Im now very undergeared.

My question... Where is a good place to farm gold at my current lvl and gear so that I can buy some upgrades?

Are you talking about PvE or PvP?

The fastest way is to get some good PvE gear is to get friends to run a few level 80 dungeons and T1/T2 raids (get a quest for Stonesplitter!) - this will give you free blue/purple gear drops.

If all your gear is at least level 70 blue you can head to Northern Grasslands and start doing factions. This will give you gold, faction rep and faction tokens. Faction armour is advised for most classes for PvE.

LA will probably come here and tell you to farm mats and get culture set, but ignore him unless you like digging
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 28th March 2013 at 13:50.

you'll want to avoid gear on the trader. It's just not worth it. once you're able to get to khitai you can get faction blue armor with tokens fairly quickly... or leech gear off some pug raids.

google aoc is better than tv

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Are you talking about PvE or PvP?

The fastest way is to get some good PvE gear is to get friends to run a few level 80 dungeons and T1/T2 raids (get a quest for Stonesplitter!) - this will give you free blue/purple gear drops.

If all your gear is at least level 70 blue you can head to Northern Grasslands and start doing factions. This will give you gold, faction rep and faction tokens. Faction armour is advised for most classes for PvE.

LA will probably come here and tell you to farm mats and get culture set, but ignore him unless you like digging
    PvE, yes.

My gear is mid 60s

If you'll find some good level 70-80 blues at the trader for 10-15s - you can buy them.

The first 90 tokens for faction pants you can get in one sitting.

It's completely idiotic to waste time on grinding mats/gold for culture gear if you get free drops on 6-mans and raids. If you have good friends, then they can help you get full level 80 blue/epic in few evenings.

I've written a post in class forum about faction gear for BS. I'll later update it with some other item recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    If you'll find some good level 70-80 blues at the trader for 10-15s - you can buy them.

The first 90 tokens for faction pants you can get in one sitting.

It's completely idiotic to waste time on grinding mats/gold for culture gear if you get free drops on 6-mans and raids. If you have good friends, then they can help you get full level 80 blue/epic in few evenings.

I've written a post in class forum about faction gear for BS. I'll later update it with some other item recommendations.

Appreciated.. thx kindly for the replies

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelfear View Post
    Hi all,

Im just back to the game, a lvl 79 Bear Shaman. My last 15 or so lvls were done via guild powerleveling and Im now very undergeared.

My question... Where is a good place to farm gold at my current lvl and gear so that I can buy some upgrades?
    Join a T1 raid. If you're on set TWD does a T1 sweet Friday evening. They usually announce in global looking for more people to fill the raid.

Keep an eye on global.

Have some guildies help you run Khitai faction quests. It's fairly easy to get Faction blues (Might take a couple days tops to get to a point where you can solo it, will need help initially though). From there it's the standard stuff. Relying on raids won't get you geared up very fast, but is something you can do when they are being done in the off chance you win gear drops. Khitai is the way to go though for the non raid end of it.

OP; send me a tell in-game and ill send you 25G to get you started

Doing a HoC-run may likely drop starting blue gear for BS like pants with critigation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast