Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: questions about some reaver stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    just improve br healing a bit and make staggering blow to leach mana (best dt nerf ever)if need anything at all
    dont think that is necessary, as it is already, a good zerker barb its not easy to go down, specially when he gets the deflection damage + increase dps (if feated) when health is lower than 35%

it would be better to improve the reaver stance adding some evade to it for example to compensate the necro dots

Considering barb's damage is unsteady and lower than most other classes(which are getting buffed constantly after RotGS), barb could use at least better self healing.

Tho we keep suggesting things here and there but devs looking into classes one by one and very slowly... and there are mages before rogues in da good ol' time table. It would have been all better if they made little changes to more than one class each update, for balance's sake. Hope they change their way of thought in this.

And reaver stance's to be better at pvp is a dream, BR is the way to go, best to improve it.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    dont think that is necessary, as it is already, a good zerker barb its not easy to go down, specially when he gets the deflection damage + increase dps (if feated) when health is lower than 35%

it would be better to improve the reaver stance adding some evade to it for example to compensate the necro dots
    evade wont help you againt necro dots but BR healing will.
    I made some points on TL forum( http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...4&postcount=21 ) what could be changed in barb.
    Id rather not give berserker more passive dps, I d rather make class more interesting - lowering passive dps for berserker spec and giving stacking dmg/crit abilities, more healing and crazy dps when going low on hp - just to benefit those who like fast risky playstyle. Many would not agree with me and I might have those changes probably because I played barb for a very long time and I am just bored with too simple or random dumb mechanics. I wouldnt like to make barb gameplay based on passive dps or 'press to kill' buffs.

but seriously nobody probably expect any serious changes, adding mana drain would be making class a lot more useful , while barb imo in minis often can perform very well (though imo hybrid spec is in most of setups better, unless you have awesome 2h weapon). Another good point to be hybrid is that hybrid doesnt really need really good gear to kill a lot, and weapons doesnt matter that much, while dps is mostly from buffs/sharpnel etc. Barb is really underpowered imo in duels against top bses and conqs though, maybe also vs very well geared dt who knows what to do, or I just my gameplay went much worse since I didnt played barb for couple of months
    Last edited by Sarcopthes; 17th April 2013 at 18:26.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123