Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: questions about some reaver stuff

Default questions about some reaver stuff

hey, fellow barbs, just want to know some specifics things about the 3 reaver feats, both for pvp and pve:

1- how good or what really is the use of the feats on the AMBIDEXTROUS? i dont understand very well the off-hand chance percentage, does it mean the chance of some additional white damage when executing a combo with two weapons like the description apparently says?

2- SMASH' CRUSH and BRUTAL CYCLONE increases damage to all CoS combo or just the first hit (the starter like the RUPTURE ARMOR on wreck armor combos)?

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    hey, fellow barbs, just want to know some specifics things about the 3 reaver feats, both for pvp and pve:

1- how good or what really is the use of the feats on the AMBIDEXTROUS? i dont understand very well the off-hand chance percentage, does it mean the chance of some additional white damage when executing a combo with two weapons like the description apparently says?

2- SMASH' CRUSH and BRUTAL CYCLONE increases damage to all CoS combo or just the first hit (the starter like the RUPTURE ARMOR on wreck armor combos)?
    those first feats of reaver is waste of points but you ahve to spend points somewhere to go up.

about ambidex, yes like you said; offhand damage dealing chance increase. and the other 2 feats are only for opening attack, like description says, not finisher.

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyMad View Post
    those first feats of reaver is waste of points but you ahve to spend points somewhere to go up.

about ambidex, yes like you said; offhand damage dealing chance increase. and the other 2 feats are only for opening attack, like description says, not finisher.
    ok, thanks for the info

i though their were gonna be a wast of points, so, why the hell they are even there??

also, i forgot one other question, its about the SEVER, does it damage increase with the reaver stacks? or its fixed by the player's level and the points spent on it?
    Last edited by UnknownSoldier; 28th March 2013 at 12:44.

ok, thanks for the info

i though their were gonna be a wast of points, so, why the hell they are even there??

also, i forgot one other question, its about the SEVER, does it damage increase with the reaver stacks? or its fixed by the player's level and the points spent on it?
    Sever also sucks. Waste of points. If you gonna pvp, just get ambidex/blitz and skip the second row. For pve, cyclone feats more useful.

1- Ambidextrous isnt very useful, but you need to put points somewhere. Allso blitz pve wise isnt worth more than 1p imo wich gives you 4p in Ambidex.

2- Those two are very underated in pve. Yes its just the combostarter, but it crits very well, and white dmg on barbs is allways top 3 dmg output.

3- Sever is maybe worth 1p, again just to spend points to go further down. Personally i rather have 1p in Sever vs 1p in Tempered steel. All this from a pve standpoint.
    ClengisKhan

Barbb, Serapha, Yatzi, Pallehysa, Bagpipe

Quote Originally Posted by clenghat View Post

3- Sever is maybe worth 1p, again just to spend points to go further down. Personally i rather have 1p in Sever vs 1p in Tempered steel. All this from a pve standpoint.
    Consider avoiding Sever, and Tempered Steel entirely (a pve standpoint notwithstanding). You may be better off maxing Ambidextrous if you feel that these are your only alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrussell View Post
    Consider avoiding Sever, and Tempered Steel entirely (a pve standpoint notwithstanding). You may be better off maxing Ambidextrous if you feel that these are your only alternatives.
    Impossible, unless your suggesting Predatory Instincts or more points in Blitz.
    ClengisKhan

Barbb, Serapha, Yatzi, Pallehysa, Bagpipe

First 2-3 rows of reaver tree is about getting upper anyway; close your eyes and click on something :P

serious bullsh1t in here thats why i answer ... lol ambidextruos is really nice feat with 5/5 class aa perk for offhand Chance you get serious Chance for offhand attack and if you dont know you can get 2 shrapnels with wreck armor while you hit with this combo offhand attack plus offhand attack and for example dod procs so it looks to me like a ddecent damage even on wa 1 ... and starters arent just for the looks ... if you miss them you can get up to -50% on combo damage so its serious aint it? and every starter can proc offhand attack not like combos that now only can make one through whole animation so with brutal cyclones and smash and crash you can deal a lot of damage 500 crit on tanks ... so are only reasonable choice always when you go for deep reaver feats - could be passed on but i find butchers damage to little without reverse swing or welcoming death or elses zerk feats, anyway barb needs revamp and serious redesign since all other classes go better in pvp, thats my advise > better reroll

@dagdasamildanac

seriously what's with your attitude? you know the best and everyone else's bullsh1tting? did you ragequit recently and came back? arent you the guy who said +wep damage feats are broken?

meh.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast