Thread: Strange sound problem

Default Strange sound problem

For some reason I lose all system sound after logging out of the game. In order to get sound back I have to re-boot my W7 machine. Any ideas?

Thanks

I sometimes lose sounds when i add mods/uninstall mods with nexus mod manager (nothing to do with AoC)

Maybe its some windows issue. Only thing to fix it is to restart computer

Quote Originally Posted by darknessjw View Post
    I sometimes lose sounds when i add mods/uninstall mods with nexus mod manager (nothing to do with AoC)

Maybe its some windows issue. Only thing to fix it is to restart computer
    I only have this problem following a session of AoC

Well , since the dragon's spine content patch I have messed up game music. new DS music will play when in battle in Stygian area's but at the same time old battle music will play (that's 2 different tunes playing at the same time, very annoying). And sometimes battle music will never stop, like I'm in permanent combat.

Am I the only one with this problem? Such a shame, the aoc music is is awesome (also the new DS music).
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Smile

You might try going into the game option menu while still in game. In the audio tab there is a "audio on/off", disable the audio, hit the troubleshooting button in the same tab and then re-enable the audio option and you should have sound back.
    Last edited by caryallice; 27th March 2013 at 20:10.