Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vets: What do you do in-game?

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Minis first. Otherwise I will help heal a 6 man hoc or troll global or something.

For example: WOW was the first MMO. (gets a response every time)

Or

Do you know why they call it the 360? Because when you play it you turn 360 and walk away.
    Ok ill bite just for the fun of it:

WoW wasnt the first MMO. Not even close you minx you! And if you turn 360, arent you back to where you started? OMG OMG!
    ClengisKhan

Barbb, Serapha, Yatzi, Pallehysa, Bagpipe

I am standing in KK waiting for a minigame, checking forums on my iPhone. Doing 2-3 minis and logging off. For ME content wise the game is in worst shape since 1.5, I have nothing to do (pvp capped, AA capped)
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Gwartisan View Post
    I have 25 lvl 80's i'm gearing to full t4.
    lmao

PvP10 Conq I don't pvp with anymore, just no fun being an unstoppable steamroller with no objectives or stats to glorify.

T4 raiding is still fun with Conq, not full t4 but still more then enough gear to not really care.

Currently playing HoX/Demo/ToS, very fun playing high-dps class's in raids/6mans while not fully geared, but still no patients to grind PvP levels again.

In the meantime, currently in Master League Starcraft 2! =)
    Last edited by Raydenz; 26th March 2013 at 20:47.

I got my two main toons to be full t3/khatai years ago now. I was the second person on my server to be full Khatai so it seems a long time ago to me. At that time my toons had lots of mastery but little prowess so I started to pvp to try and balance them out.

Nowdays, this is the only thing I do. I swap around toons to keep it interesting, always trying to look at things from a new perspective. This can be frustrating at times but the fast pased nature of mini games has me hooked.

I would like to do PvE but the fact of it is that I got all there was to get from PvE years ago and nothing has been added since. One content update per year simply isn't good enough for an MMO and that is why we are at the situation we are at today with only one server left.

Funcom have mismanaged this brilliant game so badly that I am surprised that we have any vets left at all. The best designers and artists in the industry, with the worst management team of anywhere.

Having come to the realisation that all of the things I do in the game now are available as F2P I have removed my credit card from my account. I will continue to play AoC, I cant go back to the press A to attack style of game. If Funcom wont support AoC, I wont support them.

1. High-level PvP;
    2. crafting and gathering materials;
    3. levelling my 10 low-level characters (I have 3 at 80 because I am a casual player);
    4. low-level PvP;
    5. low-level dungeon runs;
    6. trying to get scavenger run quests in guild cities or all-conqueror runs;
    7. recipe hunting;
    8. raiding;
    9. checking out vanity armor of everyone and adjusting my vanity gear;
    10. communicating;
    11. questing at 80;
    12. rereading quest lines, listening to the actors, or watching the scenery as I walk or ride through various locations.

I have never had a second of boredom in the game in 3.5 years. There is always something to occupy one's mind.
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 27th March 2013 at 04:45.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Old instances like Atzel's fortress, scorpion cave, crow's nest, etc, with my mains.

T3/3.5/4 with alts.

Paikang/Choisain HMs with alts.

Recipe chasing, still, just for the sake of it.

Vanity gear chasing.

Occasional minis as soon as i forget how much i dislike PvP.

Solo questing.

Newbies helping, like the regular Magnus killing.

Surprisingly, with characters that cannot be improved anymore in terms of gear and AA, i find the game very entertaining and pleasant, because i don't need anything anymore, so i can just play the character for the sake of it.

These days:

PvP wise, minis with lowbies, hox mostly these days. When possible hunt in CE with my conq or if i'm lasy sin. A few duels in Khesh wating for the once in a while more groupe based action. Or more rarely some friendly 24 vs 24 sieging. Once in a while also some PvP events with friendly peeps.

PvE wise, six man dungeons with friends or random solo/duo questing with a lowbie while pvping against most guys i meet, when i am able to some raiding. Particularly enjoying old world dungeons in HM with relaxed groupes.

And in the process of course, talking with guildies/friends.
    I still have loads of things i could farm, my pvp 10 BS exclusive main for around 4 years couldn't gear up in full khitai even if he tried, he doesn't even have the full PvP T2 set and my alts are worse... But well... i have more fun doing "useless" things.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Since almost a year I log in only for raids. I don't even bother to log in regularly to check AA - 9 of my 12 toons have all the needed stuff and training +1% damge to combo I don't use doesn't feel that exciting.

Does anyone still remember the time when you would wake at night/early morning to set the next perk for time-training?

If someone invites me to a 6-man after the raid then I will happily join if I'm not sleeping already (healing on projections zzzZZZzz...) - otherwise it's just KTHXBYE and log-off.

I'm slowly growing up to some regular minigames with my PoM (for the thrill and vanity gear - I hate digging)... but I have more and more sp games and no time to play (last week I said "no more games... this month", but I there was a sweet bundle for 25EUR - Bioshock: Infinite + Bioshock + XCOM + Mafia 2... yesterday I bought Just Cause 2...).
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 27th March 2013 at 08:59.

I raid, i faction level my toons, i do group runs, i (very rarely) do some rp, i hang out with my friends.

I have fun
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

Quote Originally Posted by Scythie View Post
    I raid, i faction level my toons, i do group runs, i (very rarely) do some rp, i hang out with my friends.

I have fun
    Yeah, I forgot to write that I raid because it's still fun

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast