Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avatar Model

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Your "facts" are subjective.
    I like Avatar skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    btw, i agree with Edwardus, the dimensionalist adds are cooler than that...
    Dimensionalist adds are Acheronian, Xotli is Atlantean

Avatar looks fine imho. What I don't like is Desecrating Essence form...
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

i would find it the best if we would have some different models to choose from. every HoX can choose for themselves. even better, if those different models would have different skills.

maybe one got an integrated fear while transforming, others higher AoE fire damage, other one a bigger heal or a HoT.

there can be much more done with that special class!

just for the love of god make a different female and male models , im sick of my female hox tranny

Be careful what you wish for remember the first skin for the necro Aa perk yeah big green duck suit ( waiting to be reused )
    Perception is everything, and yours doesnt matter.

Nice thread , but I have a feeling our revamp has flewn out of the window with the change in power. It was almost this time atleast

DE is great.

Quote Originally Posted by mardragon7 View Post
    Nice thread , but I have a feeling our revamp has flewn out of the window with the change in power. It was almost this time atleast

DE is great.
    I believe they fired the guy responsible for the next class revamp so... yeah.

Avatar is cute as it is (that's why pvpers ignores it, we do not want to look cute for our enemies). No need for changes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12