Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: disavantage from conq revamp

Yeah that's what he just said It's true that the average conq doesn't kill that much in minis. In fact from what I've seen they don't kill THAT much in premades either (much less than DTs at least). However they simply always have the lowest death count, flag carrying or not.

** always speaking of brute conqs here, carnie conqs usually die quite a bit (but dish out some fantastic damage)
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

i see lots of conqs just charging a lowbie in the middle of a group with 3/4 others (tank, healers, dps, doesnt matter who), put a bubble on, hit the lowbie like crazy, then defend a bit, put a bbuble again (when at 10%) and run off...but know, you may think, just keep chasing him and the bubble wears off again, and kill him on the last 10-15% health (if he doesnt heal too much), well, simple reason, by the time that we took to get him down to 10%, all of his friends are close by and help him or they ninja a flag when we tried to avoid a friendly lowbie from dying...

its very annoying, simple math, go against 4 pp to kill one, expect to die (overall)

I dunno... I'm able to kill most Conqs I've fought on my sin... Just gotta watch for their ques and be patient/play smart. I will agree, though, that it's a bit ridiculous at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    I dunno... I'm able to kill most Conqs I've fought on my sin... Just gotta watch for their ques and be patient/play smart. I will agree, though, that it's a bit ridiculous at the moment.
    sin is a sin ...but you also admit they are ridiculous though

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123