Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying to think of a Social Item

Default Trying to think of a Social Item

I remember a holiday event that had a reward of a social vanity mask. The mask was really sinister looking and looked really cool, does anyone know which holiday event this was?

Also, if you have this item in-game, please let me know because I want to see it again.
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Most likely the Halloween event.

I can think of two "masks" - the sleek demon head with horns on the back and the pictish skull-helm with feather-mane.

are you talking about this??

"in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

That is the mask from last halloween. The first in 2009 was like a horned skull mask in white-grey. In 2010 there was a red hand tunic or also that mask in the picture, i think.

Other masks from seasonal events were before khitai masks that looked like the shadows of jade or brittle blade head.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    are you talking about this??

Yes! That was what I was looking for, is that from the halloween event?
    And will it be a reward next halloween?
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro View Post
    Yes! That was what I was looking for, is that from the halloween event?
    And will it be a reward next halloween?
    It wasn't a reward from any quest if I recall. I bought it for my demo and it came with two masks and a floating skull social pet. It was offered on the Funcom store around Halloween time.

Quote Originally Posted by sevenwind View Post
    It wasn't a reward from any quest if I recall. I bought it for my demo and it came with two masks and a floating skull social pet. It was offered on the Funcom store around Halloween time.
    It was a reward back from 2010 (I got it from a quest). Since some time they also offer all this stuff in the item shop around Halloween).

Can anyone give or tell wich NPC that starts this quest?
    Would really love this Brittle Blade Honormask as vanity on my cloth chars

Hope for a answer pls!

Quote Originally Posted by Nezno View Post
    Can anyone give or tell wich NPC that starts this quest?
    Would really love this Brittle Blade Honormask as vanity on my cloth chars

Hope for a answer pls!
    This is a pictish headdress, not a BB mask.

The NPC that starts halloween quests wanders near the Old Tarantia library garden - but I think you can only finish them during holiday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast