Thread: Jiang Shi Secret Faction Help

Default Jiang Shi Secret Faction Help

Hey, I'm trying to get into this Jiang Shi faction because I hear its a great storyline and some of the later items are great...the problem is I'm standing at the sign it is supposed to begin at and its giving me the gear sign as if I should be able to click it but nothing happens. Does anyone know why this might be? Is it because of my current faction alignment? Any help is appreciated.

There are many Jiang-Shi signs on the buildings - are you sure you're standing in front of the right one?

There are no restrictions on joining the Jiang-Shi. You should be able to start this quest even if you already "joined" them by finding the hangman.

The starter one is on the Shadow of Jade's house (first building on the right when you arrive from the Grasslands).
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by pekka View Post
    The starter one is on the Shadow of Jade's house (first building on the right when you arrive from the Grasslands).
    true, the rest of the symbols are around in the walls of buildings (only on the outside of houses of stone walls if not mistaken), each time you find one, click on it to update the quest

Quote Originally Posted by pekka View Post
    Yes, from what I understand to initiate the quest you click on the Sign/Poster to the left of the Shadow of Jade door after you cross the bridge...is this not how you start it? Do I instead have to click on a particular symbol on a building? I have read different things about this online.

Quote Originally Posted by Ju1ian View Post
    Yes, from what I understand to initiate the quest you click on the Sign/Poster to the left of the Shadow of Jade door after you cross the bridge...is this not how you start it? Do I instead have to click on a particular symbol on a building? I have read different things about this online.
    a symbol on the wall, not a poster

The symbol is on the wall behind the poster.