Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questline to get The Phoenix Sword

Really no pre req quest for the phoenix sword just like there's not one for the jovus cloak quest both can be shared without having to do any of the lead ups. Just find someone that has the quest that's what I did for a friend of mine.

Moved to quests
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by TBird69 View Post
    Really no pre req quest for the phoenix sword just like there's not one for the jovus cloak quest both can be shared without having to do any of the lead ups. Just find someone that has the quest that's what I did for a friend of mine.
    You can't always share Phoenix Sword - my guess is that there are two copies (if not more ) of this quest or they toggle the requirements on/off between patches. A few times I couldn't share it and I had to relog to another toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    You can't always share Phoenix Sword - my guess is that there are two copies (if not more ) of this quest or they toggle the requirements on/off between patches. A few times I couldn't share it and I had to relog to another toon.
    The truth seems to be that not all toons can share the quest, nor can all toons have it shared.

My most recent toon - rolled just before Turan release so that it would be 49 when Turan went live - was surprised to have it shared out of the blue on one t3 run one night. Of my other 8 toons, none can get it shared to them who didn't already have it shared long ago (and it's about 4/4 in that respect). Even when I've been in a group where another got the quest shared to them, my toons that haven't yet gotten it won't get it. I will try to use quest sharing to get the quest, even to using it from someone who just shared it to another in my group and it hasn't ever worked.

it happened the same for 2 of my toons, that had done the same quests in the commons and t1/t2 raid instances: one got the quest shared, then i relogged the other, and it was not able to get it...

well, it's not such a big issue, 'cos it's rather easy to do the whole questline, still it's strange...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12