Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: nerf ranger at lowbie

Default nerf ranger at lowbie

played a few minis and did some open world on tyranny with a fresh ranger while i was lvl 22-24, i can definately say that ranger is excessively OP. I could just stand there and bring down low lvl 30 casters, even tho ranger is limited to line of site, its really easy to put ourselves in the right position since we have track and ccs

some screenies of yesterday's minis

http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/ba...tml?sort=3&o=0

http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/ba...tml?sort=3&o=1

http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/ba...tml?sort=3&o=2

ranger is OP at any level, but not at lvl 80

Lol this is one of the funniest post i have seen. screaming out about low lvl OP class, and than posting those screens where there were a lot lvl 20-22 in games.
    M8 its so easy to get high kills with any class at those lvls, even with dt if you dps speced and good player. Bs maybe miss in dps department at 39 since they removed combo skiping but i guess skilled ones can kill.
    And if you kill casters higher lvl than you that easy that just means they are bad.
    True ranger can be strong class at 39 minis, but so can sin, conq, hox, necro, demo, pom, bs....

I cant believe people still post about rangers today. Its known and been accepted that they are easy mode.

Sit in the back with distance, pick off your target, at 80 get a perk that will hit for 33% of the opponents life and kill them. Have plenty of CCs to use if someone starts at you, have a speed burst so no one can catch you, and get an option to melee someone in the end with combos (priest rant here).

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    I cant believe people still post about rangers today. Its known and been accepted that they are easy mode.

Sit in the back with distance, pick off your target, at 80 get a perk that will hit for 33% of the opponents life and kill them. Have plenty of CCs to use if someone starts at you, have a speed burst so no one can catch you, and get an option to melee someone in the end with combos (priest rant here).
    what speed burst are you referring too?
    Stygian...the best!

Haaax It's hilarious how on Fury 75% of the cheaters are actually rangers and they do turn on some kind of "speedbuff" (wink wink) when they are in trouble (some of them have it on permanently of course but I don't see those that much lately).

But it's actually pretty easy to get out of combat these days, and to switch to + OOC speed gear :P
    Last edited by kalston; 26th March 2013 at 15:04.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Maybe he think about swift stride that gives uber 3% movement speed
    Together with 5% in aa thats 8%, enough to run away like most rangers in minis do when you attacked them.

ok, my last post in this thread:

FUNCOM, CHANGE THE RANGER SO IT CAN BE USEFUL AND FUN TO PLAY ON PVP AND NOT ANYOING AND EASY WORLD OF WARCRAFT CLASS!!! (or create a Hello Kitty class to brings kids to the mix)

From ur screenshots it looks like they should nerf tos and demo?

only one pic shows 2 rangers with any decent kills ? and thats because they farmed some poor conq.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    From ur screenshots it looks like they should nerf tos and demo?

only one pic shows 2 rangers with any decent kills ? and thats because they farmed some poor conq.
    whos a poor conq nowadays!?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast