Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fresh 80 Assassin -Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Daynan View Post
    I took points out of Unholy Strikes because I don't seem to use swift strikes as much on mobs that have lots of hp's. Rotating miasma's takes most of my time.
    In raid parses your swift strikes will parse highest beside your white damage. So DO make heavy use of that SSX (SSIX). It's best to alternate between SS and your SDS/GC.

once you have your timing down on miasmas, it helps if you keybind them to push striaght after the combos are done, then you can usually get a few other combos between them, swift strikes is high on the parse as was said above.

I don't know if it's because of lag but I feel sometimes I miss miasmas by using them too early. Sometimes the animation finishes but the GC/SDS debuff doesn't appear on mob straight away. I haveto listen for the sound in raids because finding the debuff on the mob is impossible.

I did notice in raid last night that I was using Swift a lot more as miasmas were constantly on cooldown. Miasmas are fancy but I am not a big fan of spike damage for PvE. Spike damage = spike hate. Slow and steady wins the raid.

I did notice other rogues grabbing aggro and then running around and pulling the mobs out of the tight clusters the tanks had set up. As a tank main I frown upon this kind of behaviour

yeah, i dont understand how runnning around allows the tank to regrab agro lol messes up the mob placement and also they probably die in the end anyway or the tank has a job of running around after the person trying to grab agro. your better to die. or hitting active block.

You also see people grab agro and dont stop straight away, just keep hitting away.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123