Thread: Xbox 360 - Wired controller support as Implented by MuffinPony

Thumbs up Xbox 360 - Wired controller support as Implented by MuffinPony

*Video Demo*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tLhNWSvh-s

*Download + everything you need!*
    http://www.mediafire.com/?hbnjnp6q94h415y

This is a meticulously tested and crafted Xpadder profile which features full functionality of all in game assets and enables full play and hot key usage through toggle triggers, it also features rumble support to make combat feel more visceral and interactive.

I made this to improve quality of play for everyone in the game :3 so enjoy ^^ report any bugs here and feel free to suggest improvements ^_^!

NOTE: RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR!!
    Last edited by MuffinPony; 24th March 2013 at 05:48.

The ultimate keyboard turning accessory

this is not new.
    try using to play with 100 skills, combos and buffs

Yes...that's right...troll him for doing something nice and new for aoc. That'll teach him.

Some people.

Good job OP.

Thumbs up

Cool! I suppose it runs with the wireless controller as well?

Awesome, once I'm done setting this up I'm going to go drive my car with my face.

Default Sorry for reviving an ancient topic but..

For gamers like my self who don't like movement with a keyboard (spoiled by analog sensitivity) you can always set up with a programmable gameboard. I use the Logitech G13 but the orbweaver and a couple others also have analog function It basically merges a 1/3rd size keyboard with analog/trackpad function in an ergonomic hand shaped form factor. I use this with a programmable trackball while playing games without native controller support so I can sit in a comfortable recliner while gaming instead of hunching over a desk. None of them are wireless so if you are sitting in another room you will need a really long extension or a gateway device like android tv or steam machine to stream to and plug into it. I just use an extension since I am in the room with my pc. It's useful in any game,especially if you know how to set up timed macros.