Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting BRC Quests

I am trying to get the "Army at the Gates of the Abyss" quest on an alt.
    But Dexitheus is not giving it.
    Is there a pre-quest that has to be completed first?
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Not really sure but u need to clear Iron Tower?

I think some quests are unlocked after you have done the attunement quest for brc. Master of the silverpeacock you get after completing the destiny quest. And there might be some other quest too.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

After completing the Silver Peacock quest:

1. Army at the Gates of the Abyss. This one I can't get.
    2. Bowls of Set. This one was shared to me before completing Silver Peacock , but should be given by Kalanthes or Cha.
    3. The Hunt. Quest from Kalanthes.
    4. The Cursed Treasure of Constantius. Quest from Kalanthes.
    5. Mistress of the Shadows. Quest from Hashima outside TAS. Silver peacock not needed
    6. Fangs of the Ring. Quest from Tuktopet, outside TAS. Silver Peacock not needed.
    7. Master of Gargoyles. Quest from Cha in Kheshatta.
    8. Minions of Living Stone. Quest from Cha in Kheshatta.
    9. Stone to Flesh. Quest from Stone Shard in W1.
    10. The Immortal Hand. Quest from Kalanthes.
    11. The Ibis Weapon. Crafting quest (W3). Need the curious recipe, etc, etc. Silver Peacock not needed.
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

One of my characters did only finish the silver peacock quest as well as the black dragon knight chain quest that at the last step rewards the black dragon cloak and has Army at the Gates of the Abyss available from Dexitheus.

Edit: Also 11 quests done in Atzels Fortress.
    Last edited by Hyall; 9th January 2015 at 21:43.

I have the Black Dragon cloak too.
    I have done only 2 quests in/near Atzel's Fortress: "Death to the Black Dragon" and "Storming the Gates".
    Maybe i should try to find a fortress group and try after which quest completion it unlocks.
    *sigh* That will be a lot of travel back and forth from Conan's Castle.

I think you need to finish The Immortal Hand first
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Quote Originally Posted by HaremBunny View Post
    1. Army at the Gates of the Abyss. This one I can't get.
    I checked it on my new toon and you have to get quest for Iron Tower (kill Anoki, Desumo), go in and run up to the roof (while doing/killing what the quest requires). There after you kill those golems (HM or NM doesn`t matter) you will see quick animation. In fact you have just released (from its prison) T3 boss (Keeper of Artifacts). After some talking (NPC in front of the gate to Tarantia CD and another NPC in Tarantia ND) Dexitheus will finaly give you Army at the Gates of the Abyss.

And after this quest there is the one for T3 (The Phoenix Sword, ring with protection as a reward).

But the easiest way is to get them both shared
    Kejml aka Lordgraa - ToS legend from Blackscar server and Thoth Amon`s best friend =o)

I haven't done any Iron Tower or Atzels's Fortress.
    But after clearing BRC W1 (and W3) I suddenly can get the Army at the Gates of the Abyss quest.

So it looks like it is linked to W1.
    Which is logical, because when BRC came out initially only W1 and W2 were available.
    And you had to finish W1 before you could enter W2 if I remember it right.

Quote Originally Posted by HaremBunny View Post
    I haven't done any Iron Tower or Atzels's Fortress.
    But after clearing BRC W1 (and W3) I suddenly can get the Army at the Gates of the Abyss quest.

So it looks like it is linked to W1.
    Which is logical, because when BRC came out initially only W1 and W2 were available.
    And you had to finish W1 before you could enter W2 if I remember it right.
    Yes, you had to get key from wing 1 and key from wing 2 and then only folks with both keys could open wing 3.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast