Thread: DT tanking combo rotation? PVE

Default DT tanking combo rotation? PVE

Hello all, relatively new DT tank here, I've been playing for quite a while but have been away for a very long time. Anyways, I've read and have been told that some combos for DT don't generate as much hate as others so I wanted to get some thoughts on what a good DT combo rotation is. So far I've been running:

BfA V (weave in SoC), BfA IV, leech life (highest rank), SfoF (highest rank), switch off between the BfA combos. I throw a mystic bane when I start running low on mana. I run into a problem where sometimes I don't have an attack when all shields are on the right since this is the side BfA hits. I heard somewhere that you can even use the basic slam combo to hit middle.

Anyways, whats a good combo rotation thats been working for you guys?

Thanks!

use 2 ranks of leech life and SfoF to keep buffs up all the time and also u got 2 from left, 2 from mid (+bane) which should resolve your shield issues

I've been experimenting and asking other DTs ingame for input and I find the following to work:

LL - MB - MB - LL - ASOF - BFA - LL

You can change the combos inbetween, but with my build, at least, you should use LL as every third combo to keep Zone of Gluttony up. Im keeping 2-3 ranks of LL, MB, BFA and ASOF ready to be executed.