Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Having HoX Trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    Dear Prima this build is almost ultimate Possesion/General although I would suggest you one recommendation - take 2 points from Spiritual Aegis and put them to Unleashed power it really worth to have it. Also you can have Improved word of comand but it is not as essential... Molten Flash with 2 points worth to get under consideration too. My own build looks like this than http://goo.gl/iACZs

To OP really Possesion/General is way how you can still PvP on HoX
    ^^ for me if u want to make ur root atleast viable UP+Imp WOC is a must tbh 4m extra radius on it makes it kinda our only reliable cc to hit:P

Well all nice builds and like all hox builds all simillar
    but this one is something to run with from the beyond perk for a bit different playstyle http://goo.gl/ur6db

Quote Originally Posted by Skant View Post
    ^^ for me if u want to make ur root atleast viable UP+Imp WOC is a must tbh 4m extra radius on it makes it kinda our only reliable cc to hit:P
    True I got both tho UP is even more essential as it boost also Pillars...
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    True I got both tho UP is even more essential as it boost also Pillars...
    it boost the pillar AOE not that wow since its divided by miti/shields. and hitting a pillar on outer edge atleast from my small tests in past gives way weaker hits then when u hug the one u finish on.(it seemed to me that if your target is far away only the aoe hit him and not the real combo hit kinda) mayb it was just bad luck cause i only did a fast test back in ze days

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    Well all nice builds and like all hox builds all simillar
    but this one is something to run with from the beyond perk for a bit different playstyle http://goo.gl/ur6db
    if u want something completely different but fun as hell try this one
    http://goo.gl/1eeiL , play transformed all the time and use it with enslaving fire perk(or rsox) for maximum efect.
    Last edited by Blacksoulx; 21st March 2013 at 14:45.

it boost the pillar AOE not that wow since its divided by miti/shields. and hitting a pillar on outer edge atleast from my small tests in past gives way weaker hits then when u hug the one u finish on.(it seemed to me that if your target is far away only the aoe hit him and not the real combo hit kinda) mayb it was just bad luck cause i only did a fast test back in ze days
    Hmmmh i haven't noticed that i got a few 2.7K pillar hits on PvP 7 ranger running away (so only finisher touched target) with average gear so i assume it works fine.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Hmmmh i haven't noticed that i got a few 2.7K pillar hits on PvP 7 ranger running away (so only finisher touched target) with average gear so i assume it works fine.
    u started it when he was closer. its less visible now but when we had 7K pilar crits it was much more obvious.

Well no... i started running after him, loading at blank and launched it out ouf range of a Hfb or any other combo.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Well no... i started running after him, loading at blank and launched it out ouf range of a Hfb or any other combo.
    then i need retest like said been long ago i tested it wasnt only one though who noticed it back then/.

then i need retest like said been long ago i tested it wasnt only one though who noticed it back then/.
    You might be right, i mean it could have been a very lucky crit or the target might have been heavily debuffed, to be honest i don't remember. But so far i haven't noticed it as something obvious at least.

I'll try to test it myself too.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast