Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tera

Quote Originally Posted by Mokona View Post
    I think the customers are voting with their feets about what is more shitty.
    Sure, WoW is the best MMO ever and Justin Bieber is one of the best singers

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Sure, WoW is the best MMO ever and Justin Bieber is one of the best singers
    If you look at my listing of pros, you'll see the devs are doing everything for players to feel comfortable in the game. That's exactly what WoW is doing, too. Not sure about Justin though.

Awesome example: if a player in Tera leaves or is kicked from a group in dungeon, he's also kicked from an instance in five seconds (you can still enter the instance on your own though). I think everyone loves if a player disconnects and it takes 15 minutes before he's kicked from the game. Or when player rage quits from a group and goes afk in a dungeon, so you have to start all over again, because you can't get in a replacement.
    Last edited by Mokona; 26th March 2013 at 14:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokona View Post
    If you look at my listing of pros, you'll see the devs are doing everything for players to feel comfortable in the game. That's exactly what WoW is doing, too. Not sure about Justin though.
    Games are more than support, UI, subscription model etc. - I won't play Tera just because it has completely forgettable writing and art design of the worst kind

Music is also something more than production, universal lyrics, hooks and catchy choruses.

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    Do a population search of the US PVP servers and feel free to revise that bad argument.
    How about no? Regardless of the population differences, it is the mindset that makes the difference. Every single PvP person argues about this mindset difference all the damn time. People on a PvE server prefer to PvE. It's a ground-breaking revelation, I know, so I will let it sink in for you.

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    woooo! afterwards, everyone went to go farm the memory cloud and we were left with the same 12 people that always sign up for the remainder of the night.
    pvp doesnt belong on set, cant complain about minis popping on set or not

Quote Originally Posted by darknessjw View Post
    Pros

- Hit boxes and character movement are one "thing". You cannot hit enemy if he moved away from that spot.
    thats mostly true for 80 pvp, at 19 combos are shorter

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Games are more than support, UI, subscription model etc. - I won't play Tera just because it has completely forgettable writing and art design of the worst kind

Music is also something more than production, universal lyrics, hooks and catchy choruses.
    You don't need to tell me. I spent three years in AoC. It was my first MMO, because I love Conan lore (thanks to the Arnold movie, not REH stories that I found to be garbage) and Lovecraft. But now that I went f2p and all my hardly earned AA and stuff is wasted, I just can't bring myself to play this game, pay for it — lags, crashing instances, logging problems, not saving the settings, hours of waiting for GMs, horror of every patch what will be broken…

In other games, one realizes how AoC is hostile to the players. :S

Music in AoC is great, that's true, I loved it for six months, then I just turned off volume and played the game without sound, listening to radio or mp3s instead. But yeah…

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    How about no? Regardless of the population differences, it is the mindset that makes the difference. Every single PvP person argues about this mindset difference all the damn time. People on a PvE server prefer to PvE. It's a ground-breaking revelation, I know, so I will let it sink in for you.
    What is it like to be able to read everyone's mind?

WTB Elin Maid outfit. I give T3 city for it
    Last edited by darknessjw; 22nd May 2013 at 21:25. Reason: City lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123