Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Need help for Pvp..!!!

I have but only idea - end era of "Iron Hide and 0 dmg style" and start:

Bear Shaman DPS style

what this means?

Mutilation & Anti cc build

Mutilation (IB2) is fast to use and with 6 ticks gives CRAZY amount of damage, you can use it with Mani to gain effect more burst (Spirit Vision) or Crazy snare (Winter) or more % damage (Sun) or ... any other, depends on situation

6 Internal Bleed ticks from full upgraded mutilation with combo damage ARE really devastating

but YES you dont have bubble !!! - you are free frag to all which know about that

not exactly - use your AA perk which gives cc immunity and perk which gives skills/spells cd reset to improve this even further

with this you have 8 s (fully AAed) TOTAL CC IMMUNITY from Ursine Rush, Crush at start of fight ! This is great edge. Enemy can do nothing even at range when you start charge and nothing in fight when you cast 7 m range AoE stun with low cc immunity time.

AND you still have "panic button" deliverance next 3 s immunity to use.
    AND you still can reset skill and next ursine for next 4 s
    AND if snared/rooted after you can use even 2 times grace of nature.
    AND you still can use bewilder to be protected for 6 s from melee
    AND you still can use nearly inst kb (Iam impressed how fast worksFS V)

this means you can use IB2 even 2 times in one "cc immunity" window

All classes (except maybe guard) have some kind of weekness with skills which give cc immunity (even Sin in Avatar is still vulnerable to stun)

you dont have any

what to do after?

You are dps Bear but you are healer and supporter too

depends on situation but you can go back cast blue, Manis, big heal, remove ruins, move to new good position, of course you can still fight

AND start your ""combo"" nearly every 45s.

without stun, snare, root, knockback, silence, fear on yourself Bear live is much better

this is only theocrycraft but maybe can work?

Bear as mercilles invulnerable to cc assasin ...

EDIT : Kalston as i saw after my second post you have problems with understanding even simplest tasks and questions and basices, pls dont bother more , really sory cant help you, regards.
    Last edited by QbusPuchatek; 13th May 2013 at 21:27.

I don't really understand your post, there are plenty of DPS shamans around, I'm sure the pvp muti spec has been posted before. It's viable in duels and group pvp but you're a lot more squishy and in some cases you'll find yourself not supporting your team as much as with a bubble spec (because when focused you won't last long).

Edit, here's one example : http://goo.gl/wsrCF
    Last edited by kalston; 13th May 2013 at 13:10.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234