Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need help for Pvp..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    Well, I havent played AoC for a while, but common sense (PvP wise) tells me that it is not the best build around.

Reasons:
    1. No Stone Hide and no RoG (maybe I'm oldschool, but these used to be and imo still are "must have")
    2. No Weight of the World
    3. There is no point in maxing out Crushed Bones/Crushed Organs without Mutilation.
    4. I like Ursinity especially with that perk which gives CC immunity for a while (it is my personal choice so I really wouldn't call it obligatory, it depends on playstyle).

Basically, if I were you I would try something else, with few changes you will be able to achieve more effective PvP build

Quote Originally Posted by bandytaz View Post
    Well, I havent played AoC for a while, but common sense (PvP wise) tells me that it is not the best build around.

Reasons:
    1. No Stone Hide and no RoG (maybe I'm oldschool, but these used to be and imo still are "must have")
    2. No Weight of the World
    3. There is no point in maxing out Crushed Bones/Crushed Organs without Mutilation.
    4. I like Ursinity especially with that perk which gives CC immunity for a while (it is my personal choice so I really wouldn't call it obligatory, it depends on playstyle).

Basically, if I were you I would try something else, with few changes you will be able to achieve more effective PvP build
    http://goo.gl/1B5Ct

This is what I've found to be the best PvP spec(unless of course you're full t2/3 PvP and have amazing movement).

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    http://goo.gl/1B5Ct

This is what I've found to be the best PvP spec(unless of course you're full t2/3 PvP and have amazing movement).

Me likey!

With small diffrence - I prefer Winter's Bite over Brutal Walker.

For now I'm trying my luck with Bewilder instead of Iron Hide.
    (I'm rusty after break and I felt like I was lacking DPS with IH. With Bewilder build I'm dying too often and my DPS is not as high as it used to be, but that's something to work on).

You'll need the points to go down, hence the two points in bwalker. I wouldn't take it either on an IH build. You'd also need mani of regrowth for protection.

My spec agrees with above posters http://goo.gl/MgH7E

Muti/bewilder spec is fun too (and is actually great for duels if you have good movement etc) but in group pvp you can die very easily and won't be able to support your team as much as with IH spec.
    Last edited by kalston; 13th April 2013 at 10:35.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

I wanted to ask you guys how you deal with rangers (on bow spec, crossbow is not a big problem, unless there is big gap between my and attacker gear)?
    They are jumping like a crazy monkeys, shooting faster than MG and putting traps everywhere.

Of course I'm rather new Bear in Town, and my gear is bad (2 Tiger epics, rest blue tiger and yag-kosha faction items) and of course skill. So the gap makes it harder.

But truly I'm tired of this, rangers gank me very often and whenever I try to react and fight I loose more than 60% before I get to ranger. Than he starts his monkey jumping. Iron Hide gives me only 6 sec to heal and put all the buffs, in the same time he puts traps ...

How you deal with them?

Push shields up for salvo, flaming barrage, and shields left for heartseeker. If they charge at you with sheild n board watch out, 11 second immolation fear! O wait.

It can be as simple as being ready for them by pulling out the player search menu for the zone you're in to see which and how many rangers are in the zone. If you right click on them and can see their player information and or equipement, they're close enough to you and could pose a thread popping out of stealth.

If your have bond your charge will negate their traps. If you don't, then after you see them pulling their hands up it's either a booby trap, leghold or fire, then take a guess. If you have winter spec'd your vision will have 60% snare, assuming you don't have 5 in maul. Also keep an eye on their cast bar as to not get con blast stunned.

Seems like ... ranger has two times more CC than I have, not only on main weapon but also shield + sword ...

I had a ranger, but it was 4 years ago. And it was much harder I think, you couldn't move and jump like monkey as stamina would burn.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast