Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need help for Pvp..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    You forget good kiting demos... Also my HoX is not affraid of normal sins... pretty oposite I pretty like hunt them down those I got problem with I know by names (as everyone else). It only comes to skill... Contrary Sin should not have much problems with PoM as if it turns wrong it is rather easy to flee from any. The same goes with ToS...
    I was saying about equally good players, imo sin should have advantage over demo, not saying he will win every time but big advantage will be there.
    And the thing you hunt down sins with hox is also skill difference. Equally good sin should be able to kill you and do it fast (except when you have PC on). Specially in today minis where they can be in hide way to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    I was saying about equally good players, imo sin should have advantage over demo, not saying he will win every time but big advantage will be there.
    And the thing you hunt down sins with hox is also skill difference. Equally good sin should be able to kill you and do it fast (except when you have PC on). Specially in today minis where they can be in hide way to much.
    Sin HAS big advantage over demo.
    Magic Damage total immunity is up more or less 80% of time, and during that time nothing a demo can do can stop sin.
    For good kiting demo is way easier to handle a good tank than a good sin.

I'm not QQing, it's ok that demo has anti class, but please don't say that sin is easy to handle by kiting.
    Ofc a demo can survive when attacked by a sin (if he is fast to pop unholy prot and speedbuff, and run away, has some luck and has anti CC ready to break eventually root), but sure it's the hardest class to handle.

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    Im kinda new with this class..i really like it though..But I deal a lot of problems with assassins..maybe there are things I do wrong(probably)and I could use some tips from experienced shamans..
    I believe compared to sin our combos+manifestations=abilities are really too slow..i mean in order to activate a manifestation and do some decent damage, together with whatever other rotation of combos anyone can do..
    Assassin has already gotten you with detonation like in 3 seconds(charge-Gcoruption-Msoul strike)ultra fast...how can you beat that?he uses 3 combos and u down..
    The only anti-class assassins have are rangers...all other classes they can handle easily..but that's another topic..
    Rybon gives you the answer about fighting sins What I can say about most bs that i fight as a sin is that they tent to use their bubble to soon! Dont use bubble the moment you see the defuff from grim corruption that will at some point may become a bomb! Wait untill you see the 3 secs counter of the bomb to use the bubble. We all now that the bs bubble has 6 sec duration and we can just wait for 4 secs and then use the bomb
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    You forget good kiting demos... Also my HoX is not affraid of normal sins... pretty oposite I pretty like hunt them down those I got problem with I know by names (as everyone else). It only comes to skill... Contrary Sin should not have much problems with PoM as if it turns wrong it is rather easy to flee from any. The same goes with ToS...
    Your first Hfb procs Lotus Overload, so u cant do a lot of damage to them nor put a CC on them , cuz every CC you got is magic.
    Aftwards he uses Dull Pain or Avatar if you didnt hit the ground by then.
    So no advantage definitely for the poor hox there. Also hard to kite while Overload is up vs 5/5 nimble.

Quote Originally Posted by Corais View Post
    Your first Hfb procs Lotus Overload, so u cant do a lot of damage to them nor put a CC on them , cuz every CC you got is magic.
    Aftwards he uses Dull Pain or Avatar if you didnt hit the ground by then.
    So no advantage definitely for the poor hox there. Also hard to kite while Overload is up vs 5/5 nimble.
    pop PC now sin has choise stay close and die slowly or run and wait for pc cd. dull pain isnt such a big problem just buff your HS + i eat yoru hearth combo(can hit pretty hard on since and most go like WTF happend if they have dull pain up). double tap+poif finish to temp stun also work. but y equal skilled sin should win 100% of time.

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    I believe compared to sin our combos+manifestations=abilities are really too slow..i mean in order to activate a manifestation and do some decent damage, together with whatever other rotation of combos anyone can do..
    any class combos compared to sins, even spells, are slow, its just how the sin class works, just follow what pp already told you, some manifestation always active, iron hide or any kind of retributive shield and try to STUN him, then RUN AWAY a bit to make him go on CD from abilities, then his damage and evade/immunity will be lower and you have better chance to survive, to kill him or to chase him away

ask a sin friend of yours, even a PvE one, to go to the arena and practice what best to hit them or evade, and use your particles on to see some of the sins abilities active on him like Avatar of Death

Check out the videos of fsen on forums. I like the demo tactic in 2. video btw..

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180760
    Last edited by ygtturna; 22nd March 2013 at 16:35.

Use crush armor combos

- They are fast
    - 1 step combos
    - Insane damage

ofc, use something else too

Quote Originally Posted by Calore View Post
    Sin HAS big advantage over demo.
    Magic Damage total immunity is up more or less 80% of time, and during that time nothing a demo can do can stop sin.
    For good kiting demo is way easier to handle a good tank than a good sin.

I'm not QQing, it's ok that demo has anti class, but please don't say that sin is easy to handle by kiting.
    Ofc a demo can survive when attacked by a sin (if he is fast to pop unholy prot and speedbuff, and run away, has some luck and has anti CC ready to break eventually root), but sure it's the hardest class to handle.
    you quoted wrong poster m8, as i can see i said that soldiers, barb and bs have advantage over sin
    But back on topic of bs, like darkness said crush armor, feral and IB are all 1 stepper that are fast and do nice dmg.
    If you are muti specced than IB can deal awesome dmg

Default thanks for the tips..

Thanks guys..for the constructive feedback..Now something last..Can you give me a few builds for both Healing and Pvp..that would be great..Its a new thread so I think a lot of new Bs players like me, would love to get some ideas about building a good shaman both for Pve and Pvp..!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast