Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need help for Pvp..!!!

Default Need help for Pvp..!!!

Im kinda new with this class..i really like it though..But I deal a lot of problems with assassins..maybe there are things I do wrong(probably)and I could use some tips from experienced shamans..
    I believe compared to sin our combos+manifestations=abilities are really too slow..i mean in order to activate a manifestation and do some decent damage, together with whatever other rotation of combos anyone can do..
    Assassin has already gotten you with detonation like in 3 seconds(charge-Gcoruption-Msoul strike)ultra fast...how can you beat that?he uses 3 combos and u down..
    The only anti-class assassins have are rangers...all other classes they can handle easily..but that's another topic..

You shouldn't just be activating a manifestation when a sin gets the jump on you. The key here is not being reactive, but being proactive. Your manifestations should always be running. Even when you're not in combat, keep them running. Similarly to your blue heal, keeping that up with your manifestations is free weapon damage, don't underestimate it.

If you've played a sin, you should know what to look out for and what combos/abilities to use to counter them. You mentioned Soul Strike(bomb), as a BS you have a number of abilities that will help you counter it. Iron Hide, Rune of Grounding being the most obvious. If both are on CD or for some reason not feated, then it's pop your protection buff and hope for the best.

Some more information on what you are struggling with specifically would help us to understand your problem.
    Last edited by Rydon; 20th March 2013 at 14:01.

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    Im kinda new with this class..i really like it though..But I deal a lot of problems with assassins..maybe there are things I do wrong(probably)and I could use some tips from experienced shamans..
    I believe compared to sin our combos+manifestations=abilities are really too slow..i mean in order to activate a manifestation and do some decent damage, together with whatever other rotation of combos anyone can do..
    Assassin has already gotten you with detonation like in 3 seconds(charge-Gcoruption-Msoul strike)ultra fast...how can you beat that?he uses 3 combos and u down..
    The only anti-class assassins have are rangers...all other classes they can handle easily..but that's another topic..
    It is definitly not true that only anti class sin have is ranger. All soldiers, bs and barb, maybe even pom (dont play pom and tos so cant really say)if they are good players naturally have better chances than sin if they fight 1v1. rest are at disatvantage but they can always try to kite and run if they manage. Naturally this all apply to equally skilled players with not huge gear difference.

The thing with sin is they can deal dmg super fast and if you play any class and have problem with reaction and movement good sin will melt you.

Bs with good movement should have advantage over sin. Like Rydon told you iron hide and rune of grounding are 2 obvious way to deal with detonation. Rune of grounding comes with self snare so you have to be good at clicking it off fast when bomb goes off. Also things that can help you are rune of resilience, stone hide, lycantrophic bite and your anti cc.

Movement, movement and movement are best defense and offense ability any class have.

Vs very good sins you definitely need Iron Hide build.

In Mutilation build with almost full BS PvP 7 set equipped (rest couple of T4 parts) Zarini (full T4 sin, top one on Crom) almost one shots me with bomb.. 9K to 0 on BS in 2 sec

Average sins you can handle also with Muti build, but top sins are really a pain in the ass yeah.. move move move
    And switch to Iron Hide build if you made one of them angry
    Last edited by Calore; 21st March 2013 at 13:46.

in duels with a cc break spec rangers get demolished

Rune of grounding is the answer to sin bomb. Once you see the detonation just click the rune-buff off to "unsnare" yourself before normal cd.

also sighted drunk in the skies of

- DRAGON'S PROPHET -

Default ..

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    in duels with a cc break spec rangers get demolished
    Well as a ranger I know what sins can do to me when they in mellee range,but I am talking about what I can do to them,when they are far far away from me m8..and that is exactly what you said..demolition..!!!
    Last edited by ieronymous; 22nd March 2013 at 02:54.

Well as a ranger I know what sins can do to me when they in mellee range,but I am talking about what I can do to them,when they are far far away from me m8..and that is exactly what you said..demolition..!!!
    I have lowbie sin now in blue khitai gear (bought it with veteran tokens) and i run trybrid spec on it. When i run even to high lvl rangers i have good chance of beating them because of anti cc. I get 2 shoted if he see me first tough

But back on topic of bs, he should also destroy rangers. You have a lot of tools at disposal, but also dont forget about LOS which is one of great weapons vs rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    It is definitly not true that only anti class sin have is ranger. All soldiers, bs and barb, maybe even pom (dont play pom and tos so cant really say)if they are good players naturally have better chances than sin if they fight 1v1
    You forget good kiting demos... Also my HoX is not affraid of normal sins... pretty oposite I pretty like hunt them down those I got problem with I know by names (as everyone else). It only comes to skill... Contrary Sin should not have much problems with PoM as if it turns wrong it is rather easy to flee from any. The same goes with ToS...
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast