Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Vanity Armour Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsader View Post
    There is an NPC in Ymir's Pass named Zallivallony, she has a very unique set of armor. Thought I'd post a picture on here and see if someone could take a crack at figuring out if it's a set of armor attainable in game by players.

http://imageshack.us/a/img109/1709/ageofconannpc1.jpg
    Boots - you can find on the trader, under Cloth lvl 1, or Social lvl 1.
    Wrists - Vanir piece, light armor. (Ambusher/stalker etc) found at the trader or in Conall's valley on the Vanir mobs from lvl 23 and up.
    Cloak - Blue, you can find at the trader under these names; Dawnmist Mantle, Bloodcover etc. Any item that has this icon, will look like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Asfrid View Post
    Boots - you can find on the trader, under Cloth lvl 1, or Social lvl 1.
    Wrists - Vanir piece, light armor. (Ambusher/stalker etc) found at the trader or in Conall's valley on the Vanir mobs from lvl 23 and up.
    Cloak - Blue, you can find at the trader under these names; Dawnmist Mantle, Bloodcover etc. Any item that has this icon, will look like it.
    ah but the chest and legs cannot be acquired in game then? Those were the pieces I was interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsader View Post
    ah but the chest and legs cannot be acquired in game then? Those were the pieces I was interested in.
    Have you read previous posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Have you read previous posts?
    hahaha I am so sorry, I literally clicked the last page and saw the only reply to what I had asked. I see your posts now, thank you for that. =)

anyone know from which boss the "silver link" looking breastplate drops from in the crow's nest?

"silver link" looking chest comes from Iron Tower (i belive on top)

Zujilin: that is not a chest, but Darfari shoulders. It drops in purple lotus swamp, from kushite mobs.
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator

AoC>TV has added alot of items for vanity hunters, still a work in progress but alot of Iron Tower is there for example.

http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory.php

Quote Originally Posted by medke View Post
    "silver link" looking chest comes from Iron Tower (i belive on top)

Zujilin: that is not a chest, but Darfari shoulders. It drops in purple lotus swamp, from kushite mobs.
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by traemnor View Post
    AoC>TV has added alot of items for vanity hunters, still a work in progress but alot of Iron Tower is there for example.

http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory.php
    Thank you! Added this to vanity gear resources list in OP.
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~