Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question for pvp'ers

I hope u mean with still giving 100% anti cc after u get cced. then this wouldnt actually be a bad change. atleast its more reliable then %resist.

I get the feeling after reading through some of the comments that most do not know how ccs work. there are "major" and "minor" ccs. you cannot chain ccs if the same class, so there are global immunities.

good pvpers know how to mix them to chain majors and minors. but please keep your comments about changes to a minimum unless you know what you're talking about because you're not helping.

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    good pvpers know how to mix them to chain majors and minors. but please keep your comments about changes to a minimum unless you know what you're talking about because you're not helping.
    Pretty pointless to say that now that only snare is minor cc
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by spunq View Post
    sidar sidar there is enough of CC time reduce feats from AAs
    The Immunities are what favors Melee immensly in my opinion, one KB on anything other then Light armor and you are DEAD, Cause melees in general have the upper hand on burst having them Resist 1 CC is deadly. In any competitive game (you can go check) There is never possiilities to Resist CC's, Cause their effect is just to great to be left to a probability.

Anyways, I think it would just balance a couple of extended CC's, IMO anything higher then 10 secs needs a big nerf or at least the possibility of reduction.

But I guess what really needs to be done is to remove CC landing % detached from immunities or Evades.
    Last edited by Arishanya; 3rd April 2013 at 02:01.

On 1 hand this would nerf clothies, cuz cc tends to break earlier on them anyway, thus not getting any bonusws out of this change. Oppositely only removes chance to get resisted ccd. But on other hand this would remove this randomness, which is very nice. Still this would be mostly soldiers benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    I get the feeling after reading through some of the comments that most do not know how ccs work. there are "major" and "minor" ccs. you cannot chain ccs if the same class, so there are global immunities.

The problem is good pvpers. I can get CCed 4 times, back to back to back, and am usually dead by any class by the time it breaks. CC - I break, CC again - I break, minor cc, major cc, dead tos.

We need to do something about good players. They have had the upper hand too long.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    The problem is good pvpers. I can get CCed 4 times, back to back to back, and am usually dead by any class by the time it breaks. CC - I break, CC again - I break, minor cc, major cc, dead tos.

We need to do something about good players. They have had the upper hand too long.
    Not sure if trolling or ret......

Quote Originally Posted by Sidar View Post
    Not sure if trolling or ret......
    Because you see a point made that you agree with?

No because Asking to nerf Good players is like....

Game mechanics should Incetive good gameplay.

More effort = More outcome

In the especific matter of rotating CC's in order to dominate you opponent's Tempo , its a very tactical game that takes ALOT of a players time and concentration to develop. Asking to neft a system Because good players are good at it, is like asking to nerf the engines in a car race.

Some ppl are faster, some work harder, some plan better.

Gamemechanics should support this, not streamline everyones potential.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    The problem is good pvpers.
    This must be one of the funniest statements i have seen. And no mate, you cant be cced 4 times back to back.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast