Thread: Attilius's mansion

Default Attilius's mansion

Where can I find guests for Attilius's mansion?

When you first enter the commons, go into the first building on your left and there is a harbormaster type npc who starts the quest line so you can get in and kill the main boss for the gem recipes.

Thats the only one I know of.

i'm not sure, 'cos the questlines in common district are a bit puzzling sometimes, but i think you need to do all the questline for at least one of the factions (crows or rats), then do the quests in crow's nest. at that point you should be able to start the questline for the sisters faction, that should bring you to attilius mansion....
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Talk to Muriela, just outside the commons district to the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Kourose View Post
    Talk to Muriela, just outside the commons district to the left.
    true, but i think you can only talk to her here after you at least found and talked with her inside the CROW'S NEST dungeon, after last boss (with the quest line that leads there)...also the quest line start, if not mistaken, with the soldier NPC outside commons near the gate (in old tarantia area just before entering commons), then you have to quest for the rats and/or crows, and so on