Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: PVP Revival

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Here's what happened the other day. Necro comes into mini game wearing level 12 ring and level 40 gear. I pm him asking if he needs gear, no response. Next mini, he is on my team again, pm him asking if he needs help getting gear. No response. Didn't know how to play the class and we get rolled since technically we are 5v6 with him.

I'm a vet offering help to a newbie and nothing. If the newbies don't want advice and help, it's a waste of time.
    Is it possible that the person is a F2P player? F2P cannot send tells to people if they're not on the person's friend list if I am not mistaken.

Just a thought
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    Is it possible that the person is a F2P player? F2P cannot send tells to people if they're not on the person's friend list if I am not mistaken.

Just a thought
    I didn't get that message that says that. So I don't think so. But as a vet, this is why its frustrating.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456