Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Balacai's YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ygtturna View Post
    nice videos..

btw you are doing combo jump exploit a lot..
    Who says it's an exploit?
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    A) People who have no idea what they're talking about, or

B) People who can't do something and assume anyone who can is cheating.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Jumping = jump exploit

Sprinting = speed hacks

get it right

This one time I accidentally jumped after hitting the combo finisher button but while still doing the swing animation from the hit beforehand, and I did this too. I immediately reported myself but it didn't help. I can't stop this guilty feeling. I was clearly wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    A) People who have no idea what they're talking about, or

B) People who can't do something and assume anyone who can is cheating.
    thank you Fsen about the great answer it was like a strong punch into the face of some..hehe

Combo jump exploit ... Its not an exploit as long as it can be done. Same as it was with Comboskip. FunCom wake up and do better coding and stop blaming players from your own mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by SelfRez View Post
    Combo jump exploit ... Its not an exploit as long as it can be done. Same as it was with Comboskip. FunCom wake up and do better coding and stop blaming players from your own mistakes.
    Pretty much this.. It'd be a little lame if they removed it, but I wouldn't care too much. On the other hand, I'd be pretty mad if they removed doubletapping KB's. The CC is way too overpowered as it is and needs a counter that all classes can do. Doubletap works perfectly as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by SelfRez View Post
    Its not blaming , its a statement , same u could say about bugs exploiting like for example one man instances or bug from house of crom. They exists and if people abuse them and have then gear from this, it gives unfair advantage against people which dont do this .
    So funcom make statement and next they patch.

Thumbs down

And yet another nerf to any kind of skill left in this game that differentiates AOC from WOW. GG FUNCOM. HOW BOUT NERFING THE T4 GEAR THATS MAKING ALL THE NOOBS OP IN PVP.
    Nojoda pvp 10 Barb
    Pooba pvp 10 Pom
    Elosso pvp 10 BS
    Kotech pvp 10 DT
    Deeky pvp 8 Necro
    Beefstikk pvp 10 Guard
    Beefchief pvp 10 Conq
    Denoid pvp 8 Ranger
    Mousecop pvp 9 Hox

Quote Originally Posted by ygtturna View Post
    thank you Fsen about the great answer it was like a strong punch into the face of some..hehe
    GMS aren't authorities on game mechanics.

I dunno if anyone recalls a gm saying a hox with a vizzy bane was an exploit too.

Show me a dev post on it, and then show me them enforcing by fixing it. It's only 5+ years old so many they havent had time.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast