Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Balacai's YouTube Channel

If Spaart's vision of team pvp is alike to most americans, then its funny community :>

Btw it was funny when we were playing with americans on HV, they went superrage when we picked flag So I tend to thing that its truth :>
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    If Spaart's vision of team pvp is alike to most americans, then its funny community :>

Btw it was funny when we were playing with americans on HV, they went superrage when we picked flag So I tend to thing that its truth :>
    Just different mindsets on how PvP should be played. Neither one is right or wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Just different mindsets on how PvP should be played. Neither one is right or wrong.
    Both are right ones. But capture the flag is the main point in map where it is present.

Totem Torrent is most near that deathmatch type in minigames, luckily there is also objective so that map won't get boring, like it was really boring when it had that bug when it always last 20min.

Kheshatta Oasis is Deathmatch without rules, should do premades there if they only want killing

They cannot really cry if i plant bomb and win the match because of it since it is plant bomb/defuse bomb game ehh

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Well yes.
    The concept is simple to grasp. If you farm the losing team to be able to say "look mine is bigger", chances they feel like fighting you again frequently are slim. Each time i see you US players talk about sieges and premades you're saying no one wants to fight you anymore. Go figure.
    In my experience, noobs don't mind having their ass kicked repeatedly when the "pros" don't play to humiliate.

You are confusing maturity and skill here. Sure our team lacked team play and had no leading. We lost, still had fun and will for sure continue doing premades with (see how i didn't use the word against ) The Law.
    Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    Both are right ones. But capture the flag is the main point in map where it is present.

Totem Torrent is most near that deathmatch type in minigames, luckily there is also objective so that map won't get boring, like it was really boring when it had that bug when it always last 20min.

Kheshatta Oasis is Deathmatch without rules, should do premades there if they only want killing

They cannot really cry if i plant bomb and win the match because of it since it is plant bomb/defuse bomb game ehh

congratulations my friends,

you guys have earned my respect!

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post

Well, I can certainly say that I don't understand the point of getting mad over flag capping, UNLESS there's a single player on the other team that just zergs the flag over and over without doing anything else.

Great job taking my words out of context.

I never said they shouldn't cap flags, I acknowledged its a different playstyle a style that many of our premades do not embrace here in the US. I also explained several reasons why.

Attacking the first few words I mentioned " flag capping pve concept" dosnt really do you guys much because even if you proved it to be 100% pvp concept it won't change much of what I said nor does it back up Vehl's position that capping flag shows maturity.

Please try not to derail this thread too much guys. Both ways of premading are fun, organized PvP is fun whether it's objective-based or just a pure deathmatch. Honestly it's probably more balanced to give the OP soldiers a snare for most of the game anyway

Yeah or at least 0% chance to resist the snare

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    Please try not to derail this thread too much guys. Both ways of premading are fun, organized PvP is fun whether it's objective-based or just a pure deathmatch. Honestly it's probably more balanced to give the OP soldiers a snare for most of the game anyway
    is very sad, but it is absolutely true!

You can do premades the way you want but when both team are really good and care about flagcarriers it often ends up being a tie flag-capping wise anyway. So you get what you want, killing contest, except that both teams have a VIP which is also a special target for the other team, and that makes the game 9999 times better than pure deathmatch (especially considering how OP soldiers are in deathmatch atm).
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast