Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Community Update - 15th March

The Chronicle is a great feature in TSW. Would love to see something like it for AoC.
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    Achievements would be great if done well (no dumb kill 10000 picts crap). Sure, it'll probably take a year until you get around to it but we know patience around here.
    I don't know about lore though, what would that even be? Excerpts from Howard's stories?
    I would....totally like kill 10.000 picts! (which is pretty sad).
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    Achievements would be great if done well (no dumb kill 10000 picts crap). Sure, it'll probably take a year until you get around to it but we know patience around here.
    I don't know about lore though, what would that even be? Excerpts from Howard's stories?
    Or at least a synopsis of each major quest-line.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Finally, think about features large or small that you would like us to port over from The Secret World. That is "low hanging fruit" in a sense that the code already exists and could be anything from being able remap the dodge key to the achievement system.
    How about cross server technology? We were told that it was OK that all the AOC resources go to TSW since the development of the cross server technology was going to benefit us as well. We suffered 6 months of no updates, and a year and a half later it is pretty much scrapped?

Quote Originally Posted by Mabus View Post
    How about cross server technology? We were told that it was OK that all the AOC resources go to TSW since the development of the cross server technology was going to benefit us as well. We suffered 6 months of no updates, and a year and a half later it is pretty much scrapped?
    The Wiccana/Set merge was the first phase of the 3 year single server technology initiative. Next will be the merge of Tyranny and Deathwish. After another year phase 3 will be complete once the final server merge takes place.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamVernia View Post
    The Wiccana/Set merge was the first phase of the 3 year single server technology initiative. Next will be the merge of Tyranny and Deathwish. After another year phase 3 will be complete once the final server merge takes place.
    Well then, we have nothing to worry about, seems Funcom is on the ball about getting it implemented......

Finally, think about features large or small that you would like us to port over from The Secret World. That is "low hanging fruit" in a sense that the code already exists and could be anything from being able remap the dodge key to the achievement system.
    -TSW UI functionaliy (+ make seperate bags, resizeable inventory)
    overall an UI facelift would be cool

-Some more TSW style puzzle elements

- single server tech and auto group quest finder / dungeon group finder

- total rework of PvP queuing up on the main window instead of buried in sub menu, and make the minimaps random so I can play something different than hallowed vaults

A series of weekly achievements rewarded with XP or Gold

1. Gathering: would promote guild city building and help he economy
    2. Kill Variery: would get people to explore zones they've long forgotten
    3. Kills in a (named) zone that rotates weekly: again; promotes movement and makes the server feel less empty
    4. Crafting: make a weekly quota for crafting stuff - helps economy
    5. PvP: set a number for minis or kesh arena fights

Last edited by Mustaine; 17th March 2013 at 12:38.

I hope the "failed to authenticate with character server" bug is one of the bugs that your fixing.

Fromt TSW i want

ACHVIMENTS
    LORE
    UPGRADE SCORE BOARD IN PvP (counting dmg taken, done, etc,)
    DABLE TAP < dodge button so yeah pls change it

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast