Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Sidar's DT guide

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    No offense, but if you can't get aggro with your DT on most bosses, and your DT is adequately geared, you haven't figured out how to play the class to near it's maximum potential.
    It was some kind of a joke (troll), as reply to RingOfSet troll.

No need to open guard / DT aggro discussion again.
    I have my opinion (aggro is good on both classes), but better not feed the troll anymore..
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Calore View Post
    It was some kind of a joke (troll), as reply to RingOfSet troll.

No need to open guard / DT aggro discussion again.
    I have my opinion (aggro is good on both classes), but better not feed the troll anymore..
    The fact that you compare the 2 classes in terms of aggro tells me you really don't understand the DT class yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    The fact that you compare the 2 classes in terms of aggro tells me you really don't understand the DT class yet.
    Oo

They are both tank classes, they have to switch aggro in most raiding situasions..
    Ofc their aggro works differently, but what's wrong in comparing and dicuss it? Oo

Anyway maybe you are right but.. I tell you again, I was trolling

Oh my trolling worked good, gonna try more
    Last edited by Calore; 17th October 2013 at 14:48.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Calore View Post
    Oo

They are both tank classes, they have to switch aggro in most raiding situasions..
    Ofc their aggro works differently, but what's wrong in comparing and dicuss it? Oo

Anyway maybe you are right but.. I tell you again, I was trolling

Oh my trolling worked good, gonna try more
    The fact that you compare a comparison really leads me to believe you don't understand comparisons at all.

INCEPTION

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post

1. Does ether reap increase any dmg output (other than from seal of chaos)?
    Anybody? I know what the description says but I've learned to never trust Funcom descriptions and it's tough to tell from parsing.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Anybody? I know what the description says but I've learned to never trust Funcom descriptions and it's tough to tell from parsing.
    IIRC description says it only affects Ether Reap and Reaping Chaos so I guess it doesn't buff anything else
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Could you refresh links for feats planners please? Seems that not working anymore.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carloroca View Post
    Could you refresh links for feats planners please? Seems that not working anymore.

thanks
    Joharaaoc.eu is not working for some reason, lets hope its only temporary. Aocfeats.com is working fine though. Btw. feat descriptions are better done in Aocfeats.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Joharaaoc.eu is not working for some reason, lets hope its only temporary. Aocfeats.com is working fine though. Btw. feat descriptions are better done in Aocfeats.
    Should be temporary,Johara is busy with other stuff atm and hopefully she 'll fix it soon enough

I'm thinking of going for the jiang-shi ring, BB ring and the AoK shield and maybe a tier wep for same critt but lots of constitution.
    Any ideas of other items i could get? Would i be able to swap with good tanks in this gear?