Thread: T4 Armour Selection

Default T4 Armour Selection

Hi folks

Looking to get an idea on the general consensus of how the various armour sets go for Conquerors.

My current experience is that selecting Indomitable Souls is a bad choice. Mine was taken pre-revamp when I was tanking and where DPS was everything, and now post-revamp it feels rather squishy (as far as T4 goes).

I'm left with the feeling that all of the Indomitable pieces needs more mitigation and Courageous main pieces need a small crit buff. Right now I would recommend to any newly raiding Conqs in T4 that they chase courageous minor pieces, fearless hands, and take fearles major pieces. The raw mitigation of the plate sets trumps the fairly minimal DPS benefit you get per pieces of Indomitable.

For reference, I am full T4 Indomitable, with Courageous belt and shoulders, with fearless hands. The indomitable minor pieces sit on my vanity tab

What are other people chasing, and what are your opinions so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    Hi folks

Looking to get an idea on the general consensus of how the various armour sets go for Conquerors.

My current experience is that selecting Indomitable Souls is a bad choice. Mine was taken pre-revamp when I was tanking and where DPS was everything, and now post-revamp it feels rather squishy (as far as T4 goes).

I'm left with the feeling that all of the Indomitable pieces needs more mitigation and Courageous main pieces need a small crit buff. Right now I would recommend to any newly raiding Conqs in T4 that they chase courageous minor pieces, fearless hands, and take fearles major pieces. The raw mitigation of the plate sets trumps the fairly minimal DPS benefit you get per pieces of Indomitable.

For reference, I am full T4 Indomitable, with Courageous belt and shoulders, with fearless hands. The indomitable minor pieces sit on my vanity tab

What are other people chasing, and what are your opinions so far?
    These suggestions apply to all heavies I think, though maybe Fearless Belt (extra critical damage but less Con and armor) is worth getting, and of course full Fearless set in general for protection fights.

And yes, Indom seems pretty worthless really. Might as well get the barb set for dps.

Default my perspective

well i dont think indomnable soul set is a bad choise, its great for dps and offtanking, delivering higher dps then tiger with much more surv. for pure dps the barb items with minus hate is acculy better hench the enorumus dps potential will make it impossible for u to go full out without minus hate, here i talk barb shoulders and hands. the major barb items also hold minus hate but its alot to farm 3 items for some hate degrease.
    generaly i wud advice belt, feets and shoulders and hands for MT along with major pieces from fearless. u wont need the extra surv on courages but the crits are better on the prot set. rading often u cud get courages minor pieces and switch when facing pure melee bosses. the one item that is clearly the best is courages wrists. this is the downside on a class as conquere that u have to get 3/4 sets to perform ure best in all situations, but also the think that makes it fun to play.... on rouges or mages u farm 1 set and then put ure toon back in the box waiting for next expansion.
    very nice to notice is that the belt from fearless is way better then pvp 10 set, some of the other items also goes that way. with most magic classes using pve gear the high amount of critigation starts to make elusive nature very relevant in pvp.

Yes, as Jauertussen says, mix and match to optimize the stats, rather than going for a full set of anything.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."