Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Barbarian Advice

Quote Originally Posted by CeeTee View Post
    I understand Tigers for armor and the mount but what will the Hyrkanians provide? Two-handed weapons or armor?
    Hyrkanians have a great dps/surv necklace and their armor has the most armor and hp.

hyrkanian gear is very good to survive against multiple mobs of lvl85, because it gives the most constitution, armor and strength but less damage from tigers gear...from my experience the amount of damage from tigers vs hyrkanian against mobs when soloing doesnt make too much a difference, but survival does...on the other hand, when on dungeons/raids the tigers gear makes all the difference, so solo with hyrkanians and group with tigers

it terms of feats to fight solo its your choice based on your style of play, zerker or reaver, both are good at lvl80 and none requires general feats
    general feats are more pvp to get antiCC for example, or for group fights, to increase stamina (good for coppice) and decrease your hate
    and you can also build an hybrid, using zerker stance, with some points in the reaver tree (for burst damage) and some in zerker tree (CC's and health/survival mainly), but on hybrid you have to constantly change weapons

in the past, when i started leveling, i was full zerker, then became hybrid, and now, with the knowledge and experience i have, i can be full reaver against mobs with no major problems (but zerker is easier)

just in case, some examples for soloing:
    ZERKER
    REAVER
    HYBRID

not of those are the builds i use for solo, i use pvp ones for solo, but, for solo, its not the best because i spend points on general to use antiCC a lot, and those in soloing are not important

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12