Thread: Class Lovin ans a few questions from a Newbie

Default Class Lovin ans a few questions from a Newbie

I'm enjoying the heck out of the Conqueror so far. I leveled a Barbarian to 25 first, but I prefer the conqueror because he's basically a barbarian who put on some armor and bothered to learn a thing or two.

Anyway, I've noticed, now that I'm level 35, the rate of acquiring new skills or combos has pretty much stopped. It it my understanding that as the game progresses your character development becomes more about what feats you select than what moves you know, but does anyone know of an online resource that shows you what you gain level by level, skill wise, so I can be mindful of milestones? I found the AOC wiki, which lists them all, but not the level you get them at.

I think you should pretty much know every skill by now ^^ (except the ones you gain from your spec)

The only thing that changes is the combo rank

Quote Originally Posted by hensatri View Post
    but I prefer the conqueror because he's basically a barbarian who put on some armor and bothered to learn a thing or two.
    Someone understands what a conqueror is!
    Conq is probably the most flexible class. You can be a real tank, a real dps, or any combination of both. You'll be getting higher ranks of combos you already have, replace lower ranks with them (that's probably even automatic) and you'll be fine. Don't use basic combos from Tortage.

There might be some leveling guides in old forums or somewhere else, but they're likely to be outdated. You'll probably get by whatever you do (unless you try your hand at tanking low level dungeons, in which case you must get Stone Skin, Iron Skin, Goad and Cunning Deflection from general tree and be a Brute with big sword, no Carnage for low level tanks).

Quote Originally Posted by hensatri View Post
    because he's basically a barbarian who put on some armor and bothered to learn a thing or two.
    You've just described Conan from the original novels (some still think Arnie did a good job ).