Thread: weapon switch bug

Default weapon switch bug

i found a bug. if i switch between tali, shield and staff 2 times i get different amount of magic damage from the amount i acculy shud get. its nerfes my damage.

Quote Originally Posted by jauertussen View Post
    i found a bug. if i switch between tali, shield and staff 2 times i get different amount of magic damage from the amount i acculy shud get. its nerfes my damage.
    How are you seeing the nerf? Is it a stat that you see in the item, in your tab, or through testing. I guess I am curious if the damage is actually nerfed or just a number displayed. I will test this out myself.

Default same other way

it also if done numorus times with equiping and removing and switching allows u to buff ure damage using staff. i ended getting 70 extra magic damage on a staff with 114. but dont know if its just a visual bug on stat tablet becours if i open close the tap several times i end getting 0 damage from my weapon, i acculy guess that it goes from all items since i managede to get a damage boost from a neckless without magic damage on it...
    not fun to risk pvping with no stats. generaly i find it easy to lose stats but hard to gain it and with the option that it dossent apply as soon i close the tab.

Closing and opening the tab fixes the numbers.

Its visual. Not server side
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04