Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: King Conan's Throne Room

Default King Conan's Throne Room

I've never really explored the throne room before. I just thought everything I could see was just scenery. Tonight I realised there are four clickable items placed on pedestals spread around the room.

I have no idea what these are for.

Quote Originally Posted by Daynan View Post
    I've never really explored the throne room before. I just thought everything I could see was just scenery. Tonight I realised there are four clickable items placed on pedestals spread around the room.

I have no idea what these are for.
    Nothing I believe.

I have always wondered that as well.
    If I had to guess what the clickables are for I would guess it's for the Tanks Black Dragon armor OR it is some quest Funcom started but never finished.

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    I have always wondered that as well.
    If I had to guess what the clickables are for I would guess it's for the Tanks Black Dragon armor OR it is some quest Funcom started but never finished.
    Nothing to do with the Black Dragon Armor. Probably just an unfinished quest. I still hope they do a raid in Conan's Castle.

Well I finally realized why there is a rez pad in Conan's Castle. The quest to kill Conan was pretty funny.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Well I finally realized why there is a rez pad in Conan's Castle. The quest to kill Conan was pretty funny.
    Who gives that quest?

Vernia or something...the old woman who gives khitan chars the quests in Gateway to Khitai (right near the first entry point at the caravan). It is lvl80 and probably has a prequest or so...

...would be nice if conan actually would fight, but all he does is activate lagcheatfreeze and kill you
    Maybe the four clickables are switches to open a peephole into Zenobias room?
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 12th March 2013 at 17:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Maybe the four clickables are switches to open a peephole into Zenobias room?
    Conan's been saying she's pregnant since 2008. She probably died long ago and they're hiding it. Or she'll be giving birth to a frost giant.

Funcom

If you mouse over the clickables you will see by their descriptions that they are relics from Conan's days as an adventurer.

I actually don't think they were ever given more purpose than to be something for fans.

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    Conan's been saying she's pregnant since 2008. She probably died long ago and they're hiding it. Or she'll be giving birth to a frost giant.
    Maybe Cimmerian buns need to cook for a bit longer than most folks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast