Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SOme recent issues and regular rant

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    example - i know that sometime my thoughts about gameplay are not correct
    This

Coz,

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    Ok back on subject - first reaver tree feat called reave of barbarian class is broken - it says it gives 25% weapon damage modifier all together and it gives only 1,4%
    Sometimes its good to read what feat u get actually does :P

This feat gives 25% bonus for your weapon damage bonus. So if u have like 40% weapon damage bonus, this feat will add you 10% more, but if u get like 400% (which quite possible with %dmg barb buffs), you will get profit in additional 100% more weapon damage ;>
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    i dont understand how zerker needs serious damage buff when i see pure zerker barbs (not even high level) with k/d of 10/2, 11/1, and so on, on minigames (of course they all jump around like crazy chikens to survive and never miss a hit lololol)!?
    i personally tried zerker full and can get those stats of k/d so i play hybrid, works fine for me
    on the reaver side, imo, what lacks is surviving and maybe at least one type of CC at the end of the tree - the 15% evade from predatory instincts is nothing at lvl80, the damage from overpower useless at lvl80 (even with lots of stacks on reaver), the ambidextrous, i really dont understand the use of 5 points to 10% CHANCE, not permanent, of offhand attack, and thers the Sever also that i wont even say anything about it lol!?
    They prolly have insane AA and at least a t3 axe/ibis else it's impossible to deal more than laughable damage with zerker. And still it's only effective up to medium armor, dealing pure physical damage against soldiers is another problem. A conq's damage is equal to barb, better with debuffs, they have better crit chance/tools, even they can heal themselves awesomely :P Shouldnt barb at least be better than conq damage-wise? A lot less mitigation, only thing where barb better is mobility. Even in pve, conqs top parsers over any other equal geared class plus it's survivability-again.

About reaver; Reaver's upper feats compensates for lower ones in pvp, you get survivability from zerker by goin hybrid, playing pure reaver in reave stance = asaassin without it's tools; few would like it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12