Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DPS Blues

Default reply

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    Gonna try it tonight in minis Ill update you. thanks.Ive used one very similar to this it just didnt have flesh of the wight.
    Last edited by backwoods82; 13th March 2013 at 21:31. Reason: add

Quote Originally Posted by backwoods82 View Post
    Gonna try it tonight in minis Ill update you. thanks.Ive used one very similar to this it just didnt have flesh of the wight.
    take purge instead of malefic chant its nice against roots and hinder movement
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Default reply

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    take purge instead of malefic chant its nice against roots and hinder movement
    Yeah I had that in a previous spec and really liked it. I tried that spec in minis last night I didnt seem to hit quite as hard. Although I did swap decisive out and replaced it with field of war with only one point in it and that seemed to help. I also traded my BB pants out and replaced them with the rank 4 SC pants and that also seemed to help. I also ran a few minis in pvp gear ( I'm PvP rank 5) I had plenty of protection with the pvp gear but no dps. Keep in mind I use the children of yag ring and the milestone ring

the more inteligence you have the harder you crits will be, from will of sublime perk
    i usualy run same perks you posted on opening post realy dont have problems with it
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12