Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pom stats

I'm having such survivablility issues.. I do love my pom though.

Uh, I think you provided a tiny bit too much information, looks like we can't help you anymore

I guess you can start pointing out what exactly your issue is and what your feat tree looks like, gear is fairly needless to talk about until you hit endgame...leveling in quest rewards always cut it for me lol
    God loves human virtues like courage and hope, but he loves screams, blood and despair just as much. If he didn't, there's no way fresh intestines could be so colorful!

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuls View Post
    - magic damage (as PoM you want either magic damage or magic damage (holy) since the rest doesn't do jack for us)
    So if you use a gem with +26 fire damage on a crafted item, it won't apply at all for POM's?

Darn.. That I did not know.
    Where is this explained inside the game?

As a PoM; when are you EVER producing fire damage ?

Follow-On:

As a PoM; The stats are relatively set with the gear you get in the Tier system -IE: the raid drops for PoM speak volumes and adjust/focus on our strongest assets ~ For a PvP PoM, stick to AAs that help your CCs ~ for PvE, mitigate incoming damage ...

Don't just go with "what everyone else" is using ~ set it up to your play-style ~ you can either hang back and heal, DPS/Heal, or just DPS ~ to each his own
    Last edited by Mustaine; 17th March 2013 at 13:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    As a PoM; when are you EVER producing fire damage ?
    I usually don't..
    But if you read what I said you see that I was referring to gems with fire damage.

Quote Originally Posted by janbak View Post
    I usually don't..
    But if you read what I said you see that I was referring to gems with fire damage.
    I read what you wrote

Maybe I shouldn't have assumed; but your phrasing painted a picture that you had already slotted the gem and thought it would be beneficial ~ as a whole, with regards to fire-damage was what I was asking ... gems, gear, whatever ... PoMs fire-damage is negligible if any at all as an organic element

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12