Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bugged Mini Game entry

@runzwscissorz:
    You usually don't need to keep the window open, but if you try joining an already started game you will need to, as otherwise you might not notice when u get kicked out of the queue.

So whenever you try joining a game which has already started via "join first availlable" or choosing the mini from the list, you will be kicked out of the queue. Then, by signing up for the same queue again you will - in most cases - be instantly invited to join. If you click "yes" it will take 5-15 secs till you are actually joining.
    In some cases though it can happen that you have to sign up more than 2-3 times, always instantly being kicked out of the queue again without getting the invite-window.
    Just keep rejoining the queue in that case, mostly you'll be able to join after 2-3 tries.

This is quite a nuissance, but luckily it is at least possible to circumvent it the way I described it.
    However, there is another bug, when you are not invited to join, but are shown on the teamlist in the sign-up-window as if you were already in the game.
    If that happens check LunaticAsylumLA's link and do as described in #9.
    Last edited by Maelkjar; 25th June 2013 at 12:07.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

this is just ridiculous, why should I use some workarounds for something, that has been working for years but due some fcked up update is bugged for over a year now? jesus, it´s basically the only PvP content on PvE servers and one of main PvP activities on PvP servers, but it´s in this FUBAR state for ages and there´s no light at the end of the tunnel..

I´ve seen a lot of bs in this game already, so I´m not impressed that easily anymore (be it positive or negative), but imagine some new player trying out something such simple and obvious as "battlegrounds" only to encounter this pile of..

also it´s beyond my comprehension how such obvious bug managed to slip to live servers and once it did, why it wasn´t fixed the very next day after the update.. QA, alo?
    Last edited by Argantes; 25th June 2013 at 13:35.

Well, that would actually be the point where I'd ask how long you've been playing this game but...
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by Maelkjar View Post
    Well, that would actually be the point where I'd ask how long you've been playing this game but...
    since open beta

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12