Thread: 1 Expertise potion quests in Gateway to Khitai

Default 1 Expertise potion quests in Gateway to Khitai

Copied from old forums

--------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by jamming311

1st one we found:
    Quest zone: Gateway to Khitai Map Cords x:1415 Y:595
    Quest giver: Taichu
    Quest chain:Gate and the thief (stolen food)-Common People, then wei-li, then the quest for wei-li (wei-li's powder), then back to Taichu for the Kang Zai Summoning, and for the last quest in the chain Blood of the Scarlet Circle..

all of these quest chains are under lv40 so the quest giver ! will not show up if you dont have show lower quests turned on .but if you talk to Taichu you can still get the quest just will not see the !

Also killing anything in this zone for these quests doesn not count towards faction so dont worry if your friendly with the Scarlet Circle, I was and i killed some for the quest without any negitive affect
    Last edited by jamming311; May 15th, 2010 at 04:29 PM..

------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Raeil

Just for the sake of completeness...

On the opposite side of the gate from Taichu there is a Scarlet Circle npc, don't remember the name and the servers are down so I can't check, who also gives a quest line for an expertise point potion. However you cannot do this one and Taichu's. It's one or the other. There's no faction gained or lost with either side though regardless of which questline you do.

Either of those then the questline from Dair Usun makes a total of two expertise point potions from GtK. That's all I'm aware of.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    For second one

Originally posted by jamming311

The quest giver is Dair Usun he is in Medudsjin's Camp at appoximately 689, 1129 in Gateway to Khatai
    The name of the quest is The Troubled Shaman.
    that starts the other one...

if anyone finds anymore please keep this post going

Might as well add that there's a quest for another 1 expertise point potion on the far side of the final boss room of Ardashir Fort. There's a stack of boxes which you can climb up after the fight on the opposite side of the room from the entrance (to the left when coming through the entrance door). Once on top of the stack of boxes you can click on a book which is sitting on a balcony, which starts a short quest that rewards an expertise point.

Bah. I had 22 AA points on my Dark Templar at level 20 without paying a penny in the store. Funcom overdid it a bit a couple of times.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.