Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: T4 Drops

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    just be lucky you aren't bear shamans who lose 1.5 dps and 150 hit rating going from full tigers to full t4.

This is the point of this thread, that with 6 man you can easily obtain gear that can out DPS the end game T4 gear, that requires progression, high learning carve and raid force of elite players with one week cool down window!

That’s why I believe old devs must of miss calculated the stats of some pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Furies- View Post
    This is the point of this thread, that with 6 man you can easily obtain gear that can out DPS the end game T4 gear, that requires progression, high learning carve and raid force of elite players with one week cool down window!

You haven't see the whole t3.5 crapgear
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    You haven't see the whole t3.5 crapgear
    I use them for vanity but dont get me started on T3.5 lol

I use them for vanity but dont get me started on T3.5 lol
    3.5 isn't awful gear. 3.5 was intended to be completed with T3 gear so as a step from T3 to T4 it looks good. Problem is it doesn't compete well with the Khitai DPS sets. The hate decrease, con, hit rating, and crit stats on it are pretty nice, though.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamVernia View Post
    3.5 isn't awful gear. 3.5 was intended to be completed with T3 gear so as a step from T3 to T4 it looks good. Problem is it doesn't compete well with the Khitai DPS sets. The hate decrease, con, hit rating, and crit stats on it are pretty nice, though.
    There are only two type of gear in AOC, Tanking gear and DPS gear. Everything else is good for vanity...
    Last edited by Furies-; 11th March 2013 at 20:44.

This is the point of this thread, that with 6 man you can easily obtain gear that can out DPS the end game T4 gear,
    i can promise you that with 9 magic dmg and 47 hit rating you wont see any DPS differences (with only exception if you have really really crappy hit rating)

With just SC you will be less good as with t4, even if 2 parts from SC may be better when just looking after hit rating and magic damage.

So it isnt like you can get the best gear ingame with just a 6 man group.

with 6 man you can easily obtain gear that can out DPS the end game T4 gear
    That's not true, unless you can prove that the higher hit rating from SC gear will beat the higher magic damage, crit stats and -hate from DK.

Raid sets are about balance between survivability and dps - faction sets focus on one aspect and neglect the rest.

Anyway, we can mix items and there are vanity slots - where's the problem.
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 12th March 2013 at 09:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    just be lucky you aren't bear shamans who lose 1.5 dps and 150 hit rating going from full tigers to full t4.
    Shammy T4 set is great and perfect as it is.
    You will not notice that 1,5 DPS.
    Hit Rating loss is relevant, but you will have anyway enough Hit Rating not to see any difference.
    And rest of stats destroy Tiger's set.

If you want more DPS go for Barb set, but still you will not notice almost any difference (I have full BS set and miss only barb helm).

T4 sets are a crazy upgrade compared to previous existing gear (Kithai / T3).

You all see only Combat Rating / Magic Damage.
    You should also look at Constitution, Protection, Mana, Heal Rating, Critical Rating, Critical Damage Rating,...

Hit Rating is important, but as Barrefaeli wrote over +- 18% you will never miss considering existing fights (if in the future Funcom introduces bosses with higher evade/immunity this could change ofc).

And how Kithai gear outDPS T4 gear??
    BS set is one of the lowest upgrade compared to Kithai (about DPS only, rest of stats destroy everything else) and these are stats:

T4 DPS: 90,46
    T4 Crit Rat: 236
    T4 CDR: 283

Tiger DPS: 91,97
    Tiger Crit Rat: 220
    Tiger CDR: 264

This is probably worst T4 set for DPS.
    You think that 1,5 DPS is better than +- 0,5% Crit and CDR?

Even for BS Kithai set will never outDPS T4 set, in best case you will not notice no difference.
    Last edited by Calore; 12th March 2013 at 09:57.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast