Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you like movies about gladiators?

The Avenger (Steve Reeves as Æneas.)
    Quæ tam fera immanisque natura? - Cicero, Pro Sexto Roscio
    ------
    Heraclea (conq)--Hippolyte (rgr)--Ursamaior (BS)--Turandot (demo)--Nhutruong (DT)--Grignette (barb)--Haboob (HoX)--Androctone (guard)--Almawt (sin)--Dysphemia (necro)
    讓我給你讀你的內臟

------
    Heraclea (conq)--Hippolyte (rgr)--Ursamaior (BS)--Turandot (demo)--Nhutruong (DT)--Grignette (barb)--Haboob (HoX)--Androctone (guard)--Almawt (sin)--Dysphemia (necro)
    讓我給你讀你的內臟

Maciste in King Solomon's Mines, with Reg Park as Maciste.
    ------
    讓我給你讀你的內臟

Hercules Returns;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF49Xqpm-0o

Australian comedy/send-up using old spaghetti footage of some forgotten movie about Herakles.

(Dont ask me how the uploader mispelled the title, either. It's written in huge yellow 'rock's' across th top of the VHS)

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    Hercules Returns;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF49Xqpm-0o

Australian comedy/send-up using old spaghetti footage of some forgotten movie about Herakles.

(Dont ask me how the uploader mispelled the title, either. It's written in huge yellow 'rock's' across th top of the VHS)
    This took a bit of getting used to, but is quite fun. Thanks!
    ------
    讓我給你讀你的內臟

Quote Originally Posted by Heraclea View Post
    This took a bit of getting used to, but is quite fun. Thanks!
    It's very Australian. The fact you even (probably) watched the whole thing is nothing short of Herculean =P Most of it would be beyond most people despite being piss'n'fart'fag jokes.

I love movies but i love movies of all types, a fav of mine is called "Into the wild" such an amazing story based on a real life situation.

I recommend everyone watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    It's very Australian. The fact you even (probably) watched the whole thing is nothing short of Herculean =P Most of it would be beyond most people despite being piss'n'fart'fag jokes.
    It's definitely Australian and getting old now. At the time it was made it fit the culture for comedy movies very well. Now even some Australians wouldn't understand some of the jokes contained within.
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Sandokan the Great. Steve Reeves in the jungle.
    ------
    讓我給你讀你的內臟

------
    讓我給你讀你的內臟

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast