Thread: Game Director Contact

Default Game Director Contact

I have 2 links that i would love to share with game director, how i do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bolas View Post
    I have 2 links that i would love to share with game director, how i do that?
    You can send him a PM if you do not want the links posted within the forums.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    You can send him a PM if you do not want the links posted within the forums.
    I tried and it didnt compelte the act. Its like i didnt send any message, dont show up on my "sent" itens.
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bolas View Post
    I tried and it didnt compelte the act. Its like i didnt send any message, dont show up on my "sent" itens.
    When they reset the forums, they reset all options. Go to your usercp and then Edit Options. There you can find an option that says: Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default.

Check that box and it will work.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Quote Originally Posted by Thutkemi View Post
    When they reset the forums, they reset all options. Go to your usercp and then Edit Options. There you can find an option that says: Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default.

Check that box and it will work.
    Thks very much