Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Khitai Faction Recommendations

ok, this is a relief!!

For a moment I thought I wasted my time, tokens and golds in worthless goodies ^^

foooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    -hate for hox? totally overrated u've got 2 100% deaggro skills xD
    Until you use both after 2 sets of golems in Emperor fight, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    -hate for hox? totally overrated u've got 2 100% deaggro skills xD
    I think I must probably be the only Hox who likes to keep those rezzes for emergencies and not use them as a aggro dump. I use Subtle illusion after nice crit streaks a lot though^^

Just for the sake of other HoX knowing the optimal HoX setup, here's a list of the best DPS gear other than t4:

Legs: Brittle Blade. Drops from Enigmata of Yag and Ai District. Can also be bought for 248 Rare Trophies and 980 Marks of Acclaim.

Chest: Brittle Blade. Bought for 196 rares from the vendor located in Cove of the Blade(Paikang).

Helm: Brittle Blade. Bought for 196 rares from the vendor located in Cove of the Blade(Paikang).

Hands: Brittle Blade. Drops from Palace of Yun Rau

Belt: Brittle Blade. Drops from Jade Dugout

Shoulders: Brittle Blade. Drops from Coppice of the Heart.

Rings: Dreamer's Keepsakes. Crafted Blues. Ring of Scalding. Drops from the rare form of Artificer Xan-Phon.

Cloak: Cloak of Wakening Nightmares. Drops from The Commander in Ai District

Necklace: Lacunal Nexus. Drops from Forgotten City Unchained. Mysterious Necklace. World drop.

Nice. Added a note about this on the OP.

Best (pre-Tier-4) weapons being Trial of Flame from Hyrkanians or Wrath (T3)?
    Last edited by Prima; 14th March 2013 at 22:28.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Cloak of Wakening Nightmares +88 magic damage, +48 hit rating, +56 crit dmg rating, +10.5 natural mana regen

Ring of Scalding +9 Natural Mana regen, +75 Magic Damage (Fire), +49 Hit Rating, +35 Critical Rating

OMG, I just had a Xotlian erection...

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    OMG, I just had a Xotlian erection...
    AoE stun and pulsing fire damage?

Yeah, times, they have changed, since last time I played. Lots of new toys to collect.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Azanath1979 View Post
    I think I must probably be the only Hox who likes to keep those rezzes for emergencies and not use them as a aggro dump. I use Subtle illusion after nice crit streaks a lot though^^
    obv not a totaly serious post ^^

but lets be honest subtile illusion+ aa -hate + whatever random -hate you have on gear is totaly enough, if not your tanks are not good enough.
    to search for equip with specially high amount of -hate is unnecessary

just get what ruhenous posted

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
    Nice. Added a note about this on the OP.

Best (pre-Tier-4) weapons being Trial of Flame from Hyrkanians or Wrath (T3)?
    I had more luck out of Wrath for PvE. Mainly due to the fact that the weapon damage was so much higher.

But for PvP, Trial of Flame is FAR superior to Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    I had more luck out of Wrath for PvE. Mainly due to the fact that the weapon damage was so much higher.

But for PvP, Trial of Flame is FAR superior to Wrath.
    i think thats the first post i disagree with u^^ in my tests trial was far superior to any T1-3 weapon in pve, only other interesting weapon so far was the sword from AoK but trial won again ^^
    Last edited by Mantic0r3; 14th March 2013 at 23:13.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast