Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Guild Wars 2

Quote Originally Posted by Thainster View Post
    People still playing GW2?? Amazing... it was interesting for about 30 secs after I made my first char there and it looked like a fat rabbit with a brain damage.. oh well, kids has always loved furry animals ;-)
    It's definitely more fantasy based than AoC; but some of the areas rival AoC for design and story ~ the Norn and Human zones, alone, are on par. Basing a decision on a game after character creation really doesn't make you a reliable source to speak about it. There are days I do get burned out on it ~ but the content (like the April event) just proves that even the little things matter. Even if you're not a fan of the zone ~ A'Net isn't just talking the talk ~ they're walking the walk

Still standing by my affinity for AOC spelled out early on ~
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    and suctum loves godsmack and greenday

and add insult to injury with this thread

http://www.gamespot.com/news/star-wa...switch-6405722
    For the record I hate both of those bands...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    funny how the content put out by gw2 for just april fools day is more than AoC has put out in 3 years..
    Even funnier that we don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Invino View Post
    well, I actually do, since I´d like to see some content for my money.. one week of Dragon Spine questing is a bit too little for the last 3 or 4 months
    Last edited by Argantes; 10th April 2013 at 07:48.

I still have Tier 4 and Turan raid to do, complete Tian in time ... even try to kill the Wyrm boss again. Then again, I know why I avoided joining top guilds .. hehe.

Oh and I haven't even done a single quest in spine, waiting on crafting revamp (which is looking good on that video).

I won't defend FC much, but I do understand economics, unlike FunCom half the time

guild wars 2 is the most boring game i ever played and that's bad considering i love to play turned based strategic games and those are mind numbingly boring

Quote Originally Posted by Invino View Post
    funcom cared because its following the gw2 playbook. from pvp mini games going to gw2 system to dailies and increased level participation for dungeons mirroring gw2. and funcom is not stupid, gw2 was the first mmo to hurt wow EVER. learn from it and mimic.

and from your post that you think the crafting revamp will actually happen is comical. not a chance of seeing that crafting revamp. wait for the letter from director and you will see. been playing aoc since the second release of beta, there will be no crafting revamp.
    Last edited by raist718; 30th April 2013 at 01:17.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567