Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Guild Wars 2

btw, the trinity exist in gw2 as well, and on the higher end content you need a guardian(tank specced) and one healing focused player, unless you plan on using ages to finish the content.

Remember how much some friends of mine was suprised when i joined them in a dungeon with my guard and all the sudden everything they had struggeled with before just melted because i could soak up all the damage and they were free to focus on dps.
    I am Stian ingame...

Quote Originally Posted by Civilix View Post
    btw, the trinity exist in gw2 as well, and on the higher end content you need a guardian(tank specced) and one healing focused player, unless you plan on using ages to finish the content.

Remember how much some friends of mine was suprised when i joined them in a dungeon with my guard and all the sudden everything they had struggeled with before just melted because i could soak up all the damage and they were free to focus on dps.
    ^true

but it not even worth arguing with the people posting on the thread, ignorance is bliss. no trinity lol, try a high level fractal with just some randoms.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    not defending gw2, but sucks is relative to population. millions of people pvp in the mists system in gw2, more pvpers than any other mmo in history. there is not another mmorpg or mmo with this amount of pvp population. 3 million people might say it does not suck and the major tournaments and prizes that have come from it don't lie.

if age of conan had the mists mini game system with the balance and same gear and AA everyone would be loving it.
    mmm Celine Dion has sold more records then Metallica who do you listen to?

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    Neither, first one is not really for my taste and second one is too gentle metal
    Last edited by darknessjw; 24th March 2013 at 20:31.

was trying to say just because millions of douches like something doesn't make it good at all

I know, just replied for time killing. good night now

whats wrong with Celine Dion?

Or are you suggesting you are the authority on what is good?
    I am Stian ingame...

Obviously.

nothing wrong with it if that's your thing but do you listen to it just because millions of others do?

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    rather listen to celine dion than gap shirt levi jean wearing short hair corporate puppet metallica. hopefully gw2 won't sue its fans like metallica did. I did like the makeup that metallica wore for the load and reload album though.

and by the way, metallica has sold more albums than celine deion
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast