Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Guild Wars 2

Quote Originally Posted by Scythie View Post
    (...)That said i will most like ly check out Neverwinter Nights when it comes out (...)
    Neverwinter, not Neverwinter Nights, dont ruin a awesome games name with mixing it with a new garbage mmo coming out.

Suggest you sign for the beta for neverwinter, then you know it is bad before you spend money on it.
    I am Stian ingame...

Quote Originally Posted by Scythie View Post
    So, when are you going to say i told you so Vino?
    Because, i think i remember you did
    Ehh no need, since you remember

Quote Originally Posted by Civilix View Post
    Neverwinter, not Neverwinter Nights, dont ruin a awesome games name with mixing it with a new garbage mmo coming out....
    Yes. NwN was cool, this MMO looks dated already.

Quote Originally Posted by Invino View Post
    Ehh no need, since you remember

Yes. NwN was cool, this MMO looks dated already.
    Yeah it does...
    I guess i just WANT to like something else at some stage. But so far it ain't out there. Elder Scrolls never did it for me. Did not get sucked in to any of them. Started Morrowind i think four times and played about two hours. Never played a minute of Oblivion and i think about 30 minutes of Skyrim, including the eternal starting video.

So i will give that whole thing a miss all together.
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

Since when there was 3 million pvp players in GW2?

Last time i heard there was servers going to empty really fast, guilds dying, empty low lvl areas

I rather dislike the trinity mechanic, myself. Ideally, in a cooperative social game, all encounters should be winnable by the characters you wanted to play. A full raid of HoXen should be able to bag Yakhmar.

But back to the OP. There is absolutely no way on God's green earth that I shall ever play Guild Wars 2. That game is published by NCsoft, and after they killed City of Heroes in cold blood, there is no way those dog-eaters will ever see a dime of my money again.
    Quæ tam fera immanisque natura? - Cicero, Pro Sexto Roscio
    ------
    Heraclea (conq)--Hippolyte (rgr)--Ursamaior (BS)--Turandot (demo)--Nhutruong (DT)--Grignette (barb)--Haboob (HoX)--Androctone (guard)--Almawt (sin)--Dysphemia (necro)
    讓我給你讀你的內臟

Quote Originally Posted by darknessjw View Post
    Since when there was 3 million pvp players in GW2?

Last time i heard there was servers going to empty really fast, guilds dying, empty low lvl areas
    They have 3+ million accounts and have had concurrent players online over 1.5+ million on. Gw2 has a larger active player base now than first month of launch. Google it
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by Heraclea View Post
    I rather dislike the trinity mechanic, myself. Ideally, in a cooperative social game, all encounters should be winnable by the characters you wanted to play. A full raid of HoXen should be able to bag Yakhmar.

But back to the OP. There is absolutely no way on God's green earth that I shall ever play Guild Wars 2. That game is published by NCsoft, and after they killed City of Heroes in cold blood, there is no way those dog-eaters will ever see a dime of my money again.
    The trinity allows for different tactics than a lack of one would have, though. GW2 dungeons can be a bit zerg-like I hear (haven't played one yet, though), and some people just don't like that style of gameplay. Still, if a developer can make an engaging dungeon without requiring certain classes, that's awesome to me.
    Last edited by TeamVernia; 22nd March 2013 at 00:00.

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    They have 3+ million accounts and have had concurrent players online over 1.5+ million on. Gw2 has a larger active player base now than first month of launch. Google it
    Many games has over million accounts, but active accounts are different thing. I know how to google it, but GW2 was not so successful (MMO god) as many waited. I was there, and it started to go worse in player wise at first month already. People moving to biggest servers because of population problems etc... But i know its doing great, but not as great it could have been.

Many games has over million accounts, but active accounts are different thing. I know how to google it, but GW2 was not so successful (MMO god) as many waited. I was there, and it started to go worse in player wise at first month already. People moving to biggest servers because of population problems etc... But i know its doing great, but not as great it could have been.
    It's the new player base in games. They could come out with the perfect game and they'd lose half the player base after the first month and get trashed by all the 2-bit bloggers.

Since when there was 3 million pvp players in GW2?..
    Same as in AoC then .. in dungeon now so can't look for that FC press release ..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast