Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild Wars 2

Gw2 was built for competitive pvp and a future in esports. Aoc was never setup for that. Its not a fair comparison. Also there are more people pvping in gw2 right at this moment than box copies sold of aoc. Great pvp requires population
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

GW 2 was built as they couldn't squeeze any more out of GW1 and needed a new income stream. Not that it helped the company much, they lost a big chunk of shareprice too.

GW is a PvP game .. why they tried to sell GW2 as a good PvE game is beyond me. Needless to say .. I don't want to spend all my time in PvP so GW2 sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Invino View Post
    GW 2 was built as they couldn't squeeze any more out of GW1 and needed a new income stream. Not that it helped the company much, they lost a big chunk of shareprice too.

GW is a PvP game .. why they tried to sell GW2 as a good PvE game is beyond me. Needless to say .. I don't want to spend all my time in PvP so GW2 sucks.
    The PVP in that game sucks too... so don't worry, you're not missing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    The PVP in that game sucks too... so don't worry, you're not missing much.
    not defending gw2, but sucks is relative to population. millions of people pvp in the mists system in gw2, more pvpers than any other mmo in history. there is not another mmorpg or mmo with this amount of pvp population. 3 million people might say it does not suck and the major tournaments and prizes that have come from it don't lie.

if age of conan had the mists mini game system with the balance and same gear and AA everyone would be loving it.

Anyone still play that?

I said it on day 1 and got bashed by evangelists who are now back in AoC .. cus GW is oh-so-good .. haha
    i remmember something similar, lots and lots of pp saying in global chat and forum everything like, F*** AOC, next month is GW2 and blablabla, and now their all here again lololololol (idi***s)...
    after a month of gw2 launch i started to feel AoC building up pp again and pp complaining about GW2 and worshiping AoC again...

Angry

GW2 had midgets with oversized heads that made them bobble as they ran ... Excelsior .. Shoot me!!! Open world PvP on a Mass Zerg level of ridiculous proportions and to top it off a Unicorn Bow that shoots Rainbows...

Why is Gw2 even ALLOWED to be discussed? Seriously ??? Unicorn Bow?!?!?
    Last edited by tommyboy66; 21st March 2013 at 04:13.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    i remmember something similar, lots and lots of pp saying in global chat and forum everything like, F*** AOC, next month is GW2 and blablabla, and now their all here again lololololol (idi***s)...
    after a month of gw2 launch i started to feel AoC building up pp again and pp complaining about GW2 and worshiping AoC again...
    i don't get your point? over 3million players in gw2, less than 8,000 players in age of conan. some server in age of conan like blood and glory have less than 20 80's online

people dont play aoc because its a good game, or a good company. they play because of the combat system. been here since 2008, only reason i still play

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    i don't get your point? over 3million players in gw2, less than 8,000 players in age of conan. some server in age of conan like blood and glory have less than 20 80's online

people dont play aoc because its a good game, or a good company. they play because of the combat system. been here since 2008, only reason i still play
    I think you'll find that a lot of people play AoC because they genuinely like playing it. Would have been great if 3 million people played AoC because then maybe Hyrkania might not have died. (RIP)

AoC has simply spoiled me for other games. For me there just is nothing out there, or in the pipeline, that really peaks my interest.

That said i will most like ly check out Neverwinter Nights when it comes out and Wildstar, because it looks funny as hell
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

Folks are leaving that ghastly knockoff and coming back to play a real game ..

.. Welcome back Legends & Friends

Folks are leaving that ghastly knockoff and coming back to play a real game ..

.. Welcome back Legends & Friends
    Indeedy!
    Legendary friends are coming back it seems.
    So, when are you going to say i told you so Vino?
    Because, i think i remember you did
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast