Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Please stop kicking us off mounts in Khitai

Some very good suggestions here. Personal, I´d like to see the following changes:

Make tiger and wolf only useable in Khitai, make new War Mare only useable in Dragonspine area. If you´re not going do that, please consider preventing their use in the capital cities (Old Tarantia, Khemi and Conarch).

Keep the auto dismount in the Khitai villages, but change the animation to the normal quick dismount animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Lore for me does not only mean "things exist"...but also availability and "commonness" of things. According to conan "lore" there is almost no limit to imagination (especially if you count in the comics and later books), but do these things really exist as mounts for the common hero?

100% agree. Just because Conan used these mounts once or twice in all the stories there´s no reason to introduce them to the public.

Yes to a quick dismount if the majority wants no mounts in towns.

Its kind of hard to see no mounts being allowed though when there are stables in several towns. Mounts on the streets would be normal. Also in Khitai, even the Dark Commander rides his mount on the streets in front of the Jade Citadel.

What would make more sense is mounts being allowed in all towns but not in buildings, but I'm sure that would take more effort than we are looking to put on the devs with more pressing issues needing attended to.

So, overall, my vote would be mounts allowed in all towns. All except siege mounts, as the reason for them not being allowed was very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Karadok View Post
    Some very good suggestions here. Personal, I´d like to see the following changes:

Make tiger and wolf only useable in Khitai, make new War Mare only useable in Dragonspine area. If you´re not going do that, please consider preventing their use in the capital cities (Old Tarantia, Khemi and Conarch).

Keep the auto dismount in the Khitai villages, but change the animation to the normal quick dismount animation.
    +1 for mounts only usable in areas where they don´t look inappropriate (e.g. Camel in Cimmeria doesn´t fit.. War Mare in Tarantia/Cimmeria doesn´t fit)

only global mounts should be horses

Quote Originally Posted by Manilavanilla View Post
    +1 for mounts only usable in areas where they don´t look inappropriate (e.g. Camel in Cimmeria doesn´t fit.. War Mare in Tarantia/Cimmeria doesn´t fit)

only global mounts should be horses
    Hannibal led elephants through the alps !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I want to see guards kicking us off the mounts near the cities. It should be more realistic.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    I want to see guards kicking us off the mounts near the cities. It should be more realistic.
    yea and hand over an /slap to the back of the head, to whomever tries to enter a city on a War mare
    ClengisKhan

Barbb, Serapha, Yatzi, Pallehysa, Bagpipe

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Lore for me does not only mean "things exist"...but also availability and "commonness" of things. According to conan "lore" there is almost no limit to imagination (especially if you count in the comics and later books), but do these things really exist as mounts for the common hero?
    excuse me, kind Sir, but I´m not some common hero.. I´m the immortal saviour of an Empire, blessed by an ancient god himself, fighting all the creatures from this world and even beyond.. ehm ..

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Hannibal led elephants through the alps !
    burn the heretic!
    Last edited by Argantes; 11th March 2013 at 09:18.

I would love to see a change on this, maybe leave it as is in Pinpin because it can be really crowded sometimes here on Crom.

If crowded traders are the problem just put up the magical fence around the trader buildings in Heavens Lake, Fengdu and Shaulun.

Quote Originally Posted by clenghat View Post
    yea and hand over an /slap to the back of the head, to whomever tries to enter a city on a War mare
    Hehe, where´s the "LIKE" button ?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345