Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Raid Loot Tables

Stats on the sword?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I'm real surprised funcom keeps adding in the phials of expertise points... just my thoughts but by now.. after doing T4 for 2 years and such.. anyone with skill enough to kill T5 probably is full on AA's no?

Quote Originally Posted by caveowl View Post
    I'm real surprised funcom keeps adding in the phials of expertise points... just my thoughts but by now.. after doing T4 for 2 years and such.. anyone with skill enough to kill T5 probably is full on AA's no?
    Supposed people stay on the same toon years after years, and i can speak for almost every guild, it's not common.

Quote Originally Posted by caveowl View Post
    I have multiple full T4 characters, yet non is fully aa'ed (missing points on the pvp side, because I basically never pvp on them )

Any guild doing T3.5 and see the pet drop at all? 5 weeks now and no pet for our raid.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

never saw any pet dropping in t3.5...
    which boss was supposed to drop one??
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    never saw any pet dropping in t3.5...
    which boss was supposed to drop one??
    The lector, my bad I was in dreamland when I wrote this
    Last edited by Touchii; 9th April 2015 at 14:06.

Drop rate is abysmal, both for the bat and Zaal.
    I think i've seen Zaal's one drop once in all those years. And the bat i can't even remember.

Such low drop rate is so retarded, but that's FC signature. Making something so rare that at some point it just disappears from the radar because nobody ever gets it and everybody forgets it even exists.
    FC got real skill when it comes to letting content fall into oblivion and wasting it.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

yep, we've been doing t3.5 regularly until they put t5 on testlive, and we still go there from time to time, but i've never seen any pet drop...

funny thing is that i have the arch lector pet on my bs, from one of the unchained chests...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

So it seems the drop rate is pathetic, which really is dumb. I believe we've had 3 drop in our all of our time raiding 3.5. I have never seen bat drop a pet and had no idea there was one in the loot table. I was specifically thinking about the Zaal pet.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast